Truth or Dare can lead to love

Next day (Y/N) POV
Rouge made all of us to play truth or dare with her. "OK Amy hon truth or dare?" Rouge asked. "Dare." Amy said happily. "I dare you to tell Sonic you don't love him on the phone." Rouge said with a smirk on her face. Amy grabbed her phone and called Sonic she also put it on speaker.

Phone conversation
Amy-A Sonic-S

A: hi Sonic
S: hey Ames what's up
A: I don't love you anymore
S: you got dared didn't you
A: n-no
S: why are you stuttering?
A: fine you caught me bye Sonic~kuu
S: bye Amy

Phone conversation ended

"Well that was just sad." Mia said. "It really was anyway (Y/N), truth or dare?" Rouge asked with a smirk. "Rouge I think you hang out with Sonic way to much anyway dare." I said. "OK kiss Shadow." Rouge said. I turned super red and turned around why am I acting like this it's not that I like him... Do I? I thought to myself. Mia leaned to me and whispered in my (F/C) ear. "We will talk about this later." She whispered with a smirk. Wait how did she know? Wait did Mia read my feelings? Oh gosh darn it Mia! I walked up and went to Amy's room because that's where the boys where hanging out with the girls spying so we did not get caught. I walked up to Shadow and quickly kissed him. At first he tensed but then he... Kissed back? I looked at him. We were both blushing madly and I ran out of the room and into Mia's. I think I liked that kiss. Why did he kiss back? Does he like me? Do I... Like him. We kept playing and Mia picked truth. "OK hun so do you like Silver?" Rouge asked. Mia was as red as Knuckles fur and looked down trying to hide it. "You do like him aww Mia and Silver sitting in a tr--" Amy was saying until Mia got up grabbed her musical sword and pointed it to Amy's forehead. "If you dare tell anyone I will end you're life and it will be painful." Mia said in a cold dark voice all of us started to say sorry and begging her to not kill us. The she, laughed? "Haha gotcha." Mia said trying not to laughed which she failed miserably. Rouge was dared tell us something bad about us. She told Mia she was too secretive, Amy that she was too fangirly and me that I was bad at hide and seek. Amy and Rouge went back to their room and I was about to leave until Mia pulled my wrist. "Tell me the truth do you like Shadow?" She asked with a smirk. She knew when I lied so I told her everything. "Well I was supposed to keep this a secret but, Shadow likes you."

Cliffhanger!!! hope you guy enjoyed sorry I have not been updating I've been busy reading on Wittpad
Silver: Yeah she has
Shadow: She has been reading Silver x Reader
Silver: Wait what?
Mia: Haha don't listen to him anyway excuse me but I need to go kill I me talk to Shadow

All:Bye hope you have a nice day