who's the better kisser part 1

Mia's POV
"So wait, wait, wait. These people are from a different world?!?" Sonic asked/yelled. "Yep." I said with a smile. "Umm... Why is everyone staring at us Mia?" Lucy asked. "Well you see they have never heard of this so..." (Y/N) told me. "Oh right, OK so remember when I had to go to a mission on earth?" I asked. "Yes." They all said. (Well expect team Natsu.) "Well I met Erza and we became like sister's. Some how she teleported here with her friends." I told them. "Oh, OK so they are from a different world and got here." Sonic told us. "Yes that is what I said." I said. "Oh, haha yeah." Sonic said with a smile. "Well OK, Team Natsu this is My brother Sonic, My sister (Y/N), and my friends Shadow, Silver, Cream, Tails, Amy, Rouge, and Knuckles." I introduced them. "And guys, this is Erza, Gray, Natsu, Happy, and Luigi." I said with a smile. Natsu, Happy, and Gray burst out laughing and Erza chuckled. "It's Lucy!" Lucy said a bit irritated. "Well OK hun. Anyway I think we should play truth or dare so everyone can get to know each other." Rouge said with a smirk. "OK." We all said running to her room. We all got in a circle and sat down. "OK Shadow truth or dare?" Rouge asked. "Dare, I am no chicken." Shadow said with a closed eye smirk. "OK, I dare you to do the pocky challenge with Sonic." She told them. Of course those two idiots didn't know what it was. "What is that?" They asked at the same time. "Well it is where you take a stick of pocky and two people get on each side they start biting each side, the person who has the last bite wins." She explained leaving out the part that if they kiss it is a tie. "I am gonna win faker." Shadow said taking the pocky inside his mouth. "No I am Shads." Sonic said taking the other side of the pocky inside his mouth. "OK ready, set, go!" Rouge said with a smile. They both kept biting until they kissed!!! "Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!" Everyone laughed. They quickly stopped and both looked at Rouge. "Mia help me!!" She said quickly. I quickly grabbed a gun from out of no where. "Sit down and don't you dare hurt Rouge! If you do I will shoot you two in the head! Got that?" I said with a look that could possibly kill them. "Y-yes ma'am!" They said quickly sitting down. "Good!" I said sitting down putting my gun somewhere. "Gosh I think Mia might be scarier than Erza." I heard Natsu whisper. "Aye." Happy whispered back. "OK Silver truth or dare?" (Y/N) asked. "Umm, truth." Silver answered. "OK Silver who do you like?" She asked. "Umm, Mia" he said quietly. "Who?" She asked. "I l-like, M-Mia." He said again. "Y-you do?" I asked. "Y-yeah, I have liked you for as long as I saw you." He told me. "I-I like you too, Silver." I told him. We leaned in towards each other. It was a short kiss, but it was sweet and passionate. "Mia, would you like to be my girlfriend?" He asked. "Yes!" I said quickly. "Silver, I am going to kill you!!!" Sonic said choking Silver. I quickly helped Silver and punched Sonic. "What was that for?" He asked. I just gave him a death glare and helped Silver walk to our room.

Well um this is a weird chapter.

Silver: Yay Mia is my girlfriend.
Mia: *Blushing a lot* Y-yeah
Sonic: I am going to-
Mia: If you touch him I will shoot you.
Sonic: O-okay.
Amy: Well guys thank you so much for 141 views (from when I just checked) and 8 vote's! I know this sounds weird but we all love you so much! I know only 8 vote's is well, only 8 but I did not think I would even get 1 so thank you so much.
Everyone: Love you guys so much, and thank you!!

Bye people see you next time.