Turning dark

Mia's POV

I saw (Y/N) start to turn a darker shade of (F/C). 'Oh no!' I thought as I ran to her. "(Y/N) please don't turn dark." I begged her. "No! T-They hurt shadow!" She yelled. She was about to punch me so I closed my eyes. But I felt nothing, I opened my eyes to see Silver on the ground. "Silver!" I yelled. Then I looked at her. She still wasn't fully dark so she saw what happened. "Mia I-I'm-." "No." I said looking at her. "You could hurt me, but you can't hurt Silver or anyone else-

You will pay"

Sonic's POV

Mia started to become a darker shade of aqua and the white places on her ears, hair, and tail became dark gray. "Mia please-" "Sonic I am not going to hurt hur." Mia said in a lower voice than usual. Then she stated to use her sleep music on everyone but me and Silver, heck even (Y/N) was asleep. Then she started to destroy the robots. She punched them, kicked them, and ripped them. "Mia please stop! You are using to much magic energy your going to kill yourself!" I yelled at her. "I-I don't care!" She yelled back. She was almost done. She kept kicking and hitting them. She was on the last one. The biggest one. "S-Sonic I'm going to use it!" She yelled. My eyes widened. I knew what she ment. "No Mia! You could kill yourself!" I yelled. "It doesn't matter!" She yelled. "No please!" I yelled. I was on the verge of tears. "Don't worry Sonic I will be back." She said in a softer tone. She smiled the she started chanting. "Moon, Sun, Earth, and Stars listen to my call! Kill this beast and sacrifice my body! Death Music Song!" She yelled. I started to cry. I saw Silver wake up. "Sonic what's happening?" He asked. I pointed to Mia. He saw and he widened his eyes. We saw her eyes turning white and her hair flouting. "She's using Death Song." I told him. "But that could kill her! MIA!!!" he yelled. She looked at us and smiled. "Goodbye." Then she mumbled something under her breath. Then everything turned black.

   I woke up hours later and looked around Amy was helping Cream stand up, Knuckles was looking at Rouge who was helping by putting bandages on him. Shadow looked at me. Then I saw the most heart breaking thing. (Y/N) and Silver were crying. "It's all my fault." (Y/N) said as she cried. Silver couldn't even talk. I hugged them.

1 Year later Silver's POV

Today is Mia's death day. I looked at a picture that Amy took of us. Mia was hugging me as I blushed. I smiled at the picture as I walked out of my house. Then I saw the strangest thing. "Oh, hi Silver miss me?" She asked. "M-Mia?" I asked. "Aww, you don't remember." She said with a teasing smile. I started to cry. She hugged me. "Aww, come on you big cry baby." She rubbed my back as I cried more. Once I stopped crying I asked her. "H-how?" "Well you see when I mumbled something I casted a spell on myself to stay in space for a year." She told me. "Why a year?" "Well the spell would only work if it was a year or more." She said. Then I grabbed her and gave her a long kiss. I pulled away and looked at her."S-sorry I missed that." I told her looking away. "Its okay I still love you." She said. The she grabbed my hand and started to drag me to (Y/N)'s house. 'Oh no' I thought as I saw the house. I was about to tell her something but she knocked on the door.

Your POV

*knock knock* I heard the door. "Shadow can you hold Midnight?" I asked. He nodded as I gave him our baby. I opened the door. Then I started to cry. "Aww, I thought you would be happy to see me." Mia said pulling me into a hug. "I-I thought I-I-" "I know (Y/N) but don't worry. It was my fault I used Death Song." She said as she pulled me into a hug and rubbed my back. I stopped. Crying and looked at her. "How?" I asked. She explained and then I invited her inside. "Shadow." Mia said as she looked at him. "Is that a baby?" She asked excitedly. 'Oh no' I thought. "Y-yes." Shadow said as he rubbed his eyes probably wondering how Mia was here. "Can I hold her?" Mia asked. Shadow gave Midnight to Mia as she rocked Midnight in her arms. "How?" He asked me. I explained. "Oh, (Y/N) so he did take your innocence?" Mia asked with a smirk. Shadow and I blushed as Silver was laughing. "Silver~ maybe we should have one." She said with a smirk. Silver blushed really hard and Shadow and I laughed.

Hello you probably know this is the end. If you want I could finish the small a/n book and I can make a second book about the next generation but dont worry you will be in it. If I do make a second book it will not be out till like June of next year. Anyways I hoped you liked the book.

Mia: how come I died
Author Mia: because I said so
Mia: so you died
Author Mia: Stop being so logical Mia
Mia: well in real life your logical to so ha

In other room

Silver passed out because of to many Mias

Everyone: bye we hoped you like the ending. Remember we love you!