Sleepover

Mia's POV
  As I was walking around the hotel I saw Cream quickly run to me. "Miss Mia! Miss Mia!" She said pulling my hand. "Yes Cream?" I asked. "Can we have a sleep over?" She asked. I smiled at her. "Sure! Let me just asked everyone else though. Wait, who's room are we going to sleep in?" I asked. "We are going to sleep in Mr. Tails and my room. Is that okay?" She asked. "Of course." I told her. We went to her room and started to prepare. As she was doing the final touches I group chatted with everyone about the sleep over.

Mia=M Sonic= So Tails=T Shadow=Sh (Y/N) = (Y/N/N){your nick name} Cream=C Knuckles=K Rouge=R Silver= Si Amy= A

M- Hi guys
R- Hey hon
Sh-Hey
(Y/N/N)- Hi Mia!
So- hello
T- hi
Si- hello
A-Hi!!!
K- Hi
M- Me and Cream are having a sleep over in her room can ya come?
T- Its my room too so I guess I don't have a choice
M-hehe, sorry how bout' the rest of you
So- sure
K- OK
Sh- whatever
Si- yeah
R- of course hon
A- yes
(Y/N/N)- sure
C-  see you at the sleep over!

End conversation

(Still Mia's POV)

After we finished the group chat Cream and I talked and changed into our pajamas. Tails came early and changed into his PJs, then we all talked. 5 hours later everyone was here wearing pajamas. "OK what should we do first?" I asked. "We should play never have I ever!" Amy said happily. Everyone agreed, sat down, and put there hands in front of them. "OK me first, never have I ever... Had a sibling." Sonic, (Y/N), and I put a finger down. It kept going until only me and (Y/N) were left. "Never have I ever, kissed someone." Amy said. We both put a finger down and laughed. Next we sang. First it was Tails and Cream they sang Maps.

Next Rouge and Knuckles sang I know what you did last summer.

Then Amy and Sonic sang little do you know.

Silver and I sang counting stars.

Finally Shadow and (Y/N) sang kids again.

"Wow Shadz I didn't know you could sing." Sonic said punching Shadow playfully. "If you touch me again faker I will punch you." Shadow said as he walked away from Sonic. Everyone talked for a few hours and went to sleep.

Hello everyone it is currently 10:15 pm and I am very tired but I decided to finish this chapter. I think there is only 2-4 more pages and this book will be done. I hope you have been enjoying it so far!

Shadow: hope you like it.
Silver: Yeah!
Sonic: See you next time on animal- I mean traveling hearts

Everyone: we love you! Bye.

Hope you enjoyed.