Chapter 5

The next few weeks were filled with the same things they'd been doing. Hotel nights meant sex, and they snuck a lot of times and messed around on the bus. But the tour was coming to an end, and Dallon and Brendon both had the same question on their mind: What now?

Dallon would go home to his family, and Brendon would go home to his fiance, and they wouldn't see each other for months unless they were working. Brendon had asked Dallon for help writing the next album. He had listened to some of Dallon's old songs from his last band and he loved the lyrics, as well as Dallon's voice. So sure, they'd be seeing each other, but not much. 

They only had about a week left before the tour was done, and Brendon wanted to make the most of it. They were staying at a hotel, and Brendon and Dallon roomed together as always. As soon as they were inside the room and the door was shut, Brendon was on Dallon. He shoved Dallon down onto the bed and stood between his thighs, pressing their lips together. Dallon's hands slid into Brendon's back pockets, and he pulled Brendon down into his lap. Brendon's thighs were on either side of Dallon as the bassist lied back with Brendon on top. 

"Let me sit on your face." Brendon said.

Dallon had definitely learned something about Brendon throughout this thing they had going on: he was not shy. He was very forward about what he wanted, and sometimes it surprised Dallon. 

"What?" Dallon asked.

"Only if you're okay with it." Brendon said between kisses on Dallon's neck. "I want you to give me a rimjob."

"I mean, I don't really-" Dallon paused as Brendon bit at his collarbones. "-I don't really know how to do that, but if that's what you want."

Brendon smiled against Dallon's skin and sat up, pulling his shirt off of his body. Dallon was nervous, because he had no idea how to do that with another man. But Brendon was always open to trying new things, and he knew the younger man wouldn't judge him if he was bad at it or if he didn't like it.

Once they were both naked, Brendon said, "Dal, we should sixty-nine."

"Oh my god." Dallon said, blushing. Brendon giggled and turned, facing the opposite direction and still straddling Dallon's torso. 

"You know what sixty-nine is right?" Brendon asked. 

"Yes." Dallon said softly. Brendon bend down, on his hands and knees on top of Dallon, and wrapped a hand around Dallon's dick, stroking him slowly before he took him into his mouth. 

Dallon leaned forward and pressed his mouth to Brendon's skin, his tongue coming out to lick across Brendon's hole. He moved his hands up to either side of Brendon's ass, pulling his cheeks apart a little as he licked the skin there. Brendon moaned around Dallon's dick, and the vibration from the sound made Dallon's hips jerk involuntarily. He figured he was doing this right, because Brendon was squirming and moaning. He began to lick into the hole, his tongue pressing into Brendon and making the singer press back against Dallon's face. 

After only a few more seconds, Brendon pulled back and said, "Jesus, Dallon, fuck me."

Dallon flipped them around into the correct position, with himself over top of Brendon between the younger man's legs. Brendon had bought a larger container of lube a couple weeks prior, and Dallon used it as he pressed into Brendon with three fingers. Brendon moaned and Dallon pressed kisses to his neck and chest as he fingered him. After a moment he stopped, and replaced his fingers with his dick. Brendon moaned as Dallon pushed in. He was trying to keep quiet though, because they didn't want to get called out again by the others for being loud. 

Dallon knew how Brendon liked it by now. He liked it slow and hard at first, but as he got closer he liked for Dallon to get faster until he was basically manhandling Brendon and pounding into the singer. Brendon liked how much bigger Dallon was than himself, he liked for Dallon to be rough with him. And Dallon was into almost whatever Brendon was into. 

Brendon gritted his teeth and came with a grunt, forcing himself not to yell Dallon's name. Dallon wasn't far behind, and when they were finished, they held each other and kissed each other goodnight. 

"Thanks for eating my booty like groceries." Brendon said seriously, and Dallon laughed and pressed a fond kiss to Brendon's forehead before he pulled the blankets over them. 

"You're welcome babe." Dallon said. "Goodnight."

"Goodnight."