Untitled Part 6

Brendon and Dallon spent their last night together lying in bed together in the hotel. Neither one of them even wanted to have sex; they just wanted to be in each other's company. 

"Are you gonna come up and work on music stuff with me when we're home?" Brendon asked, his head resting on Dallon's chest, Dallon rubbing his back softly. 

"Of course." Dallon said, pressing a kiss to the top of Brendon's head.

Brendon smiled. Their interactions got more and more intimate as time went on, but neither one of them seemed to notice or care. They were basically like a couple; they cuddled and complimented each other, and they had sex a lot. They liked being in each other's presence. Dallon was sure of his feelings for Brendon now. He knew it was dangerous, especially because in one day he'd be home with his wife and daughter. 

"I don't think Spencer and Ian are coming on the next tour with us." Brendon said sadly. 

"Why not?" Dallon asked. He knew Spencer has some issues with drugs, but he didn't know why Ian would be leaving.

Brendon sighed. "Spencer's addiction is getting worse, and he wants to leave the music scene at least for a while so he can get better. Being around this whole scene is only making it worse. And Ian wants a break from the scene to focus on his personal life, I think he's sort of tired of it." 

Dallon sighed, not really sure what to say. "Jeez, that's too bad. Hopefully Spencer will get better though, and I wish Ian the best with whatever he has going on."

"Yeah." Brendon said. "I hope you never leave." 

Dallon smiled. "I'm not planning on it. This band sort of turned things around for me. I was thinking about giving up on music, since my last band ended so badly. But then I joined Panic and now I have motivation and passion again." 

Brendon matched Dallon's smile. "I'm so glad. I'm glad you're in the band, and I'm glad we're so close. I don't want this to ever get messed up."

Dallon knew that their relationship was dangerous. Being friends with benefits, or whatever they were, hardly ever ended well. But in the moment, this felt so right. Having Brendon laying with him like this felt more right than even his wife did. 

"You make it great too. Being in a band with you is great." Dallon said.

"You're just saying that cause I take dick like a porn star." Brendon teased.

"That's not true." Dallon said, blushing. "I mean, that's definitely a perk, but. I like you for you." 

There was a pause. Had Dallon just admitted to his feelings? No, not really, he totally meant it in a platonic way. Brendon was smiling, but it was a faraway type of expression. It was weird, because there was rarely ever awkward tension between Brendon and Dallon. 

"Me too." Brendon said softly, after a few moments. 

They were silent for a little while, just thinking to themselves. This was getting too serious too fast. But it seemed like Brendon was willing to go with it, so Dallon was too. 

**

Their next day was busy. They all took the same flight back to LA, but once they were there they went their separate ways. Zack and Brendon went to Brendon's house to meet Sarah, and Dallon went home to Breezy and Amelie. 

Dallon was greeted with a kiss as soon as he walked through the front door, and the only thing he could do as his wife pressed their lips together was think about how differently Brendon's felt. He wondered if the same thoughts were running through Brendon's mind. 

"I'm so glad you're home." Breezy said, leading Dallon to the living room where Amelie was waiting on the couch. She smiled as her eyes landed on her father, and he smiled as he greeted his daughter. No matter what feelings he had for his wife versus what feelings he had for Brendon, he would always love his daughter more than anything.

A thought crossed his mind as they ate dinner together; Breezy was probably going to want to have sex with him tonight. 

He didn't know how to feel about it. He didn't feel anything when they kissed each other when he walked inside, how was he going to feel later that night?

When dinner was over and Amelie was in bed, just as he expected, Breezy grabbed his hands and led him into their bedroom. His heart was pounding; not because he was excited, but because he was nervous. What if she realized he wasn't into it? Or worse, what if he couldn't even keep it up for her? He honestly didn't know if he could get turned on by his wife anymore. As bad as that made him feel, he couldn't help it. He was so used to doing these things with Brendon, he didn't know how this was going to do. 

The nervous feeling increased as Breezy made out with him as they lied on the bed. She grabbed his hands and put them on her breasts, but Dallon still wasn't getting hard. He began to pull off her clothes, kissing her neck, but.. still nothing. He sighed as she pulled of his shirt. He had to do something before she noticed his lack of interest.

He pictured Brendon. He imagined Brendon's dark hair and brows, and his matching dark eyes, looking desperately up at Dallon. He imagined Brendon's pale skin, dotted with purple and red marks that Dallon had inflicted. He imagined Brendon's lithe body beneath him, squirming and moaning.

It was working, and Breezy pulled off his clothes until finally they were both naked. He pictured Brendon as he slid into his wife, and tried to tune out her feminine moans as he thrusted. It felt different than with Brendon, but he tried to picture the singer anyway. He imagined Brendon dragging his dull fingernails down his back, and biting at his skin as they moved in sync with each other. 

He felt bad afterwards. Did he really just imagine his bandmate while he had sex with his wife, just so he could manage to keep it up for her? He was in too deep. 

He and Brendon were planning to meet for lunch the next week, then go back to Brendon's house to work on the next album. He had a pretty good idea of what they were going to be doing. 

He listened to Breezy's breaths as she slept beside him, and sighed. What was he going to do?