The Postman In Gown.

It was the last day of vacations.

Christmas had gone pretty well with loads of presents, jokes and uncles.

 Sandra was literally frustrated with the number of unknown uncles and aunts who claimed to be relatives and had enjoyed the Christmas party. And even Mr. and Mrs. Johnson hadn't said anything to them.

Her parents had gifted her a pair of hiking shoes and a new trekking outfit, which grandma had ridiculed on.

 Sandra hadn't said anything because it was Christmas. Besides, she loved trekking.

But surprisingly, half of the time in the Christmas party, Grandma wished to be alone in her room.

Anyways, the party was good. 

Jennifer had come along with her mother and they all had enjoyed a lot.

Now, it was the last day of the fun vacations.

Sandra thought about school, her friends and all about Venus High School.

She was about to pack her bag for school when somebody rang the doorbell.

Curious, she went and looked through the peephole and saw that someone with a huge gown and blue colored wig was talking to Grandma. 

Grandma looked worried.

Sandra tried to hear as much as she could.

"NO! you can't take her away!"

"But, we have to! Or else Donovan wins! No...... No... that can't happen! The great mother has told us that only she can do the job"

"No! please no! she is too small!"

When Sandra called out to her Grandma, the stranger disappeared and grandma quickly shut the door.

"well, grandma. Who was that?"

"oh! It was the postman, dear", grandma said quickly.

"oohhhhk.... ", Sandra said doubtfully.

Grandma coughed a little cough and rushed to her room.

"Postman, dressed like that! No way! So, that means that grandma was lying.... But, why?", Sandra thought, " And what was all that about Donovan, great mother and stuff?"

She went to her room and opened the door only to find the blue haired strange woman in the gown.

"AAAAAH!", Sandra screamed and fell on her back.

"No! don't get scared! Ooh! That might have hurt!"

"No! don't touch me! Get away! get out of my house!", Sandra said, shaking from toe to head.

"Ok! Ok, I won't touch you but you'll have to listen....... We have no time...oh, no we don't!", the strange woman said in her squeaky voice.

The next moment Sandra felt a blow on her head and everything blacked-out.

________________________________________________________________________________

The fifth part!Might be a little short comparatively but, yeah, okay.