2.6| Curiosity

Kyungmi P.O.V.

'Geez... My hair is growing long again. What do you think, should I get a haircut or not?' I ask Dino who is sitting together with me downstairs in the huge dancing rooms. We just tried to dance. It didn't work out really well since I'm not good at dancing but, Dino discovered my real talent, I can actually sing very good!

'You should definitely do that! Something new would be nice!' He says. My hair is pretty long right now so when he says 'something else' he probably means shorter. 'You mean short? Do you think that would look good on me?' I ask. 'Definitely! Everything looks good on you!' He says. 'Aaah... That's sweet! Good, then I will let Jeonghan know! He'll probably knows how to cut my hair. Let's go back now, I'm starving!' I say.

We say goodbye to eachother infront of my room and I go inside. Before I close the door I say to Woozi 'Can you get Jeonghan for me?' He nods and walks away. I call the kitchen and askmif they can prepare a sandwich for me. It luckily doesn't take long before it arrives. A few minutes later, while I'm halfway eating my sandwich, Jeonghan arrives. 'How can I help you ma'am?' He asks. 'I want a hair cut. I need it a lot shorter.' I say. 'Well, then you called the right one! I'll totally transform you! Have a seat.' He points at the purple chair in my room which became the regular chair in which he does my hair. He takes a closer look at my hair and starts to search for his stuff.

I'm nearly sitting for 5 minutes when my phone rings. 'Can you get it for me please?' I ask Jeonghan because I don't dare to move. He gives me my phone before he continues. 'Hello?' I say.

'Hey, Vernon and Sunhee here!' I hear someone saying excited at the other side of the line.

Jeonghan P.O.V.

'Hey guys!' Kyungmi answers. She listens to the persons talking on the phone. 'How I and Seungcheol are doing? Bad.' She says. The conversation goes on and it makes me more and more curious. 'How are things actually going between them?' I make a plan to find it out right the next morning.

When I'm done with Kyungmi's hair I give her the mirror so she can look at herself. 'It looks great! So diffrent, I really like it!' She says as she admires herself in the mirror. 'You really have talent!' I thank her politly as I look satisfied at her one more time. I grab my stuff together and put it back in my bag. When I cleaned everything including the floor which was full with ling, brown hair I talk a little more to her. Then I leave.

~Next day~

I grab my stuff and rush away, this time to the room of Seungcheol.

'Come in!' I hear from behind the door after I knocked. I open the door 'Hey! I come to cut your hair.' I say smiling. 'Why?' He asks suspicious. 'Well, since you're almost getting married you need to look at you're best!' I say. I hope the excuse isn't really obvious but luckily he only shrugs. I tell him to sit on a chair and I start with my work, doing what I can do best.

'Speaking about you're wedding, how are you and Kyungmi doing?' I ask him nonchalant. My curiousity reached its top level right now. I've always been a curious person but I try to hide it. In the castle not everyone appreciates it.

'Well, to be very honest, it's not going so well. It looks like there is someone else. She doesn't focus on me you know what I mean?' I nod understanding. 'However, to make our band stronger, I'm taking her for a dinner next week. She doesn't know it yet so it will be a great surprise.' He says and I just keep on nodding. 'And I'm so nervous because I'm affraid that one day she will say something like "Yeh... I actually don't want to marry you." and that kind of stuff you know? I mean, it's hard being in love and that person keeps avoiding you.' I nod again, I'm a good listener if I can say so myself. 

'Done!' I say when I'm done with cutting his hair perfectly. He looks in the mirror. 'It's nice dude.' He says. He gives me a high-five which actually suprises me a bit. He is a chill guy for a prince. I smile at him before walking out.

'So that's how things are going...' I think. I really feel sorry for Seungcheol but I do understand Kyungmi. You can't ask a girl of 18 years old to marry a man she doesn't know.

'It's gonna be hard for both of them.'

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry but this chapter is a bit short next one will be longer.

Guys! My summerbreak is almost over and I'm sooo nervous. I hope it won't be too hard...