x 29 x

"I'll be right back," Gladion murmers on his way to the bathroom.

My thoughts are broken by the sound of my phone powering down. Not wanting to leave the bed, I pull open the drawer of the nightstand in hopes of finding a charger.

My hands blindly probe its contents, my fingers find what feels like a cord, but it seems to be hung up on something. Swinging my legs around, I sit upright and peer inside the drawer. My gaze is met by a brunette's, her sunkissed body glistens with oil and small, pink, stars cover the centers of her bare breasts.

I give the charger a good yank and promptly shut the drawer tightly. Luckly, Gladion is still in the bathroom. I can only imagine how embarassed he'd be knowing I found this. Making him uncomfortable with his sexuality is the last thing I want to do. I know he's trying to warm up to me, it just seems harder for him compared to most.

My short, scrappy, arms struggle to reach the outlet, hidden behind the nighstand. I flinch when Gladion's hand lands on mine.

"Just let me do it," he snickers under his breath.

A troubled look comes over his face, "Is this my phone charger?"

"Uh probably, it was laying on the floor."

Gladion side eyes me, I think he knows I was digging in his stuff. His face softens when the I reach over and grap his hand, attempting to pull him into bed with me. He shoos me over, peeling back the blankets and crawling into bed next to me.

My chest flutters at the sight of him, propped up against the padded headboard, the luxurious bedding loosely covers his lower half. Lowering my head into his lap, I seductivly spread my body across the surface of the soft blankets, displaying myself for him.

Gladion lets out a huff as his hungry eyes trail my body. His hand lands on the top of my head, stroking the lengths of my hair as he becomes aroused. A certain something stiffens under the blankets against my cheek. He isn't trying to hide it anymore, but he doesn't exactly seem comfortable with it yet either.

"I know you want to. It's okay...I want it too," I whisper softly, running the back of my hand across his smooth, bare, chest.

"I do," he sighs, "It's just-"

"Have you...done it before?"

Gladion looks away, continuing to stroke my hair as he searches for words, "Yeah, just not with anyone I really cared about. They- they didn't work out. Have you?"

"Many times, I had a boyfriend before I moved here."

"I'm sorry, I'm just...not good with these things. It doesn't mean I don't want them."

"I'm okay with who you are, take your time if you need it."

Gladion shifts under me and I lift myself to the head board next to him, giving him the space I think he needs. Suddenly, he grasps me by the chin.

"I want to. You understand me and accept-" he hesitates for a moment before growing close, his eyes focused on my lips.

"I'm ready," he whispers, pulling the blankets away from his lap.

Taking control of me, he connects with a deep, passionate kiss. Electricity pulses through my veins as I get lost in his expression. Acheing to be closer, my legs straddle his lap, delighting in the warmth of body. His arms pull me closer, our body melt together in passion as our locked lips do the talking.

The excitment between us intensifies as I work his clothing down. The sight of him panting and quivering as stroke his length with my hand sends a tingle up my the center of my body. After a few passes, he slips his finger in between my legs, curling it around the inner seems of my undergarments.

"Ladies first," he whispers seductively as he tugs at them. His eyes twinkle with excitment as he presses his forehead to mine.

I surrender myself to him, letting his arms guide my head to the pillow. His soft lips trail down my neck, dancing across my collar bone, down to the space between my breasts. His hand tugs mindlessly at the sheets as he burries his face in my chest, tasting and caressing. Lifting my shirt, I allow him to see all of me. His eyes close tightly and his face flushes he gets lost in my body.

My back arches against my will as he works his was down, his breath penetrates the thin layer of material left between us. The hotness of his cheek against the inside of my tigh sends me over the edge, my body spams with anticipation as pulls my underwear away with teeth.

My core ingnites as he presses his lips against mine, the sight of him between my legs causes my knees to grow weak. The wetness of his mouth thrusts me into full arousal as he slowly explores me. Working his way up, his hot, nimble, tongue flicks and swirls in just the right places.

Cries of pleasure escape my lips, causing him to shiver in satifaction. Motivated to please, he picks up the pace. The sight of him working me sends me over the edge. He slips a finger inside as his spare hand reaches up to caress my lower stomach. He holds me down as my body dances uncontrollably until I can take no more.

He groans in satifaction as my walls tighen and quiver around his finger. I quake and gasp as he takes one last taste. Though the haze, I watch him crawl to the head of the bed.

Gladion props himself against the headboard and runs his fingers over his lips. A smug grin fills his face when he glances down at my shivering body, he seems to be proud of what he did to me.

A drop liquid rolls down his tip as I take it in my hand, I nip at his collar bone as I stoke him. Lowering my head to his throbbing extension, I grasp the base of it and slowly take his length into my mouth. Suddenly, his hand grips my wrist, stopping me.

"It feels good, but we can go all the way if you want."

The string between our hearts tighten as I lower myself on his lap. The warmth of his tip at my open sends waves of pleasure across my body. He tilts his head back and moans as he inches further into me. The snug fit causes my core to ache for more as we fully connect.

His hands stoke and pull at my hair as he emotionally tastes my lips, moved by connect we have inside. His jaw trembles as my hips grind against him, working the both of us into a frenzy. His teeth bite into my lower lip as he grips my hips with hands, thrustsing deep inside me.

Flipping me to my back, a rush of excitment comes over me as he takes control. His thrust are deep and agonisingly slow. I cry out as he works me up, causing him to tremble with pleasure.

The sound of his huffing fills the space around us as he picks up the pace, working our bodies to the next level. My body flops rhythmicly against the matress as he reaches the end of his run. My hands reach out to touch his reddened cheeks. His tightly closed eyes open for a moment, connecting with mine.

Immediatly after, he collapses on top of me, letting his burning hot cheek nuzzle mine affectionately. The side of my face goes numb as the tip of his nose touches mine, he lingers there, sharing the air with me.

Never has this act felt so true to me. Our vunerable, naked bodies entwine under the blankets as we rest. I run my bare toes down the length of his calf, savoring every detail, until I reach the top of his foot. His finger tips count my ribs gliding down until they reach the hollow of my hip. The soft skin of our stomaches touch as he pulls me in closer, pressing his lips into my forehead.

Something inside of me itches for words, but I stuggle to find them. There are so many human emotions that are not easily described with vocabulary. So I keep my thoughts to myself, fearing weight of the only three words that came to mind.