Chap 20

I wore a sundress with my two piece inside and bought everything else we will need . When we arrived at the beach it was super sunny . Gosh .

I found a sunblock cream in my back and applied it on myself . I struggled to reach my back , my hand isn't long enough .... I was thinking about giving up when somebody took the sunblock away from my hand . "Let me help you ."

Yoongi sat behind me and i tensed up . What is he thinking ? He's a guy ! Awkward .... "relax" Yoongi said . Oh shit . He noticed ... he squeezed the cream onto his hand and applied it gently on my back . Hmmm ... he's not a pervert ... phew .

I asked Yoongi if he wants me to help him apply and he agreed .

Yoongi's POV
She applied it carefully on my back , girls would usually start to be flirty already but she didn't . She's soft ... kind ..... she's just perfect .... but that bastard Jimin . Why does she keep falling for him ? Annoying .

Jimin's POV
I arrived at the hotel that y/n's mom booked for us . I shouldn't have scolded and ignored her that day .... she was my everything .... I should have hear her out .... I hope we could make up during this period ... i hope she forgives me .... I took my luggages to my room .

Y/n isn't here yet ? I'm already late ! Where is she ? I ate lunch with Taeyeon just now and I thought she would already arrived . At least that's what I  expected ! Where in the world is she ?! I'm worried sick ! Should I message her ? Call her ?

"Y/n be careful how did you even sprain your ankle ?" I heard somebody's sound outside my hotel room and I was sure it was Yoongi . But wait y/n hurt hurself ? Shit .

I ran outside immediately to see Yoongi help y/n walk by holding her hands . "Yah ! What happened to her ?! Can't you look after her properly ? And why are you taking her to your room ?!" I shouted in furious . Y/n looked down and didn't say anything . I walked over to Taehyung and asked him what happened and he said that's y/n's room . What ? NO ! "Did you book yourself another room ?" I took a deep breath and calmed myself before i ask y/n . She nodded her head slowly and Yoongi brought her inside while Taehyung and Xiangyi followed behind them .

"Wait !" I said . They all turned around to look at me questioningly . I was about to say let y/n come to my room but "Jimin oppa ?" Taeyeon asked in the hallway then she walked over when she was sure it was really me . Ughhh . "It's you ! Jimin oppa ! Do you know these people ?" She asked reffering to y/n , Yoongi , Xiangyi and Taehyung while clinging on to me .

"N-no" I stuttered . I lied because i didn't want her to think of me as a liar . I saw Yoongi's face immediately turned furious but kept quiet while y/n's face immediately turned expressionless almost turning downcast .... while Taehyung and Xiangyi looked at me with a frown but i can sense anger in their eyes . Yoongi pulled them in and before he slammed the door  he looked at me furiously . UGH ! Now what .

"Jimin oppa !" Taeyeon whined . I turned around and saw her pouting . "Y-ya ?" I'm starting to get uncomfortable with all these oppa and what not . "Do you want to eat out with me ?" She asked batting her eyelashes . "Err ... o-ok ...." i answered . Why do you keep stuttering she asked while acting cute and slapped my arm playfully . Gosh .

Y/n's POV
Oppa ? Looks like he already moved on and found someone better . So fast huh ? I feel somehow disappointed and .... empty ? What are these feelings ??  I hurt myself when I was running around the beach but i accidentally tripped , guess i was borned careless ?

I mentally laughed at myself for being so stupid even when it comes to love . I can't even hold on to my love . And so is everything ... "Yah ! Pabo ! What are you thinking ?" Yoongi waved his hand in front of me .

"Hmm ?" I hummed . "I'm done with the bandaging , go rest now . Yoongi carried me bridal style and gently laid me down on the bed . You shouldn't walk around too much , you stay here while i buy food for you okay ?" Yoongi asked while caressing my hair . I was gonna nod my head "NO ! I DON'T WANT TO BE ALONE !!!!" I freaked . No way ! I'm scared of ghosts .....

The three of them laughed at my reaction which I personally think wasn't even funny , at all . They saw my poker face and tried to hold on their laughs . "Guysss ~" I whined . "STOB IT !" and they laughed even harder . Sometimes , i just don't get it .

Xiangyi stayed behind with me while the boys went out to get some food . "Y/n-ah .... are you okay ?" Xiangyi asked me . "Ya , I'm not alone so at least you're here if "that" thing really appears ." I joked . "No , i mean , about Jimin ..." Xiangyi stated slowly . "Why won't I be okay ." I joked again . "Y/n stop acting strong I know you're hurt ." She said seriously . I scroll my Instagram and act like it wasn't awkward and stuff ....

"Ok fine , I ... UGH WHATEVER !!" I was gonna tell her my feelings but ugh whatever . "Y/n you are seriously a pabo" i was about to answer when we heard a knock . "Knock knock"