You're in control,pressing pause on my heartbeat,

Méadhbh's  POV

”Rhi, are you ready?? We’re leaving in 5 minutes!” i screamed up to her

”Yeah, will you ask Jack to bring my suitcase please??” she asked

Rhiannon was one of my best friends, along with her 2 older sisters - Saskia and Lizzy - and I’d known them since i was 7. Oh, I’m Méadhbh George - yes I’m Max from The WANTED’s little sister. And don’t worry, i get that a lot. I’m orignally from up north, and I’m definitely a Manchester girl at heart. In a lot of respects i take after my older brother, apart from being a real girly girl, and not being bald. But I’m a HUGE Man City supporter, just like Max and my other brother Jamie, yes i have two brothers. but Jamie is kinda quiet and shy, unlike me and Max. I’m almost 18, Jamie’s almost 21, and Max is almost 24, so there’s not a big age difference, and i think that’s why we’re so close and get on so well - obviously we have our moments, just like all siblings do.

So i’ll stop boring you with my life story, and carry on with the one i started.

Like i said, i met Rhiannon when i was 7, just after i moved from Manchester to Tamworth. It’s so much quieter down here and i kinda like it.

So it’s Max’s 24th birthday in a few days and me and Rhiannon are going to London to surprise him. I’ve organised a suprise party/get together, with the help of Tom Parker and Nathan Sykes - Yes, I’m like best friends with them an’ all:) - so they’ve helped me get down to London without max knowing, and have a party!!!

Rhiannon's POV

”Thanks Jack” i said as he helped me get my case into the taxi

Me and Méadhbh said bye to our families before making our way down to London for a few weeks. I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKK:)

I still can’t believe she’s best friends and related to The WANTED and I’ve known her 11 years already. I am hoping that these next few weeks will mean i can be best friends with them too:)

Méadhbh's an amazing sister, i remember when i first went to her house, me, jess, max and Méadhbh were sat in the little den we had made in the garden. Max and Méadhbh  were sat singing with each other, whilst me and Jess sat their completely gobsmacked, they both had amazing voices! And then Max showed Méadhbh  a guitar he wanted when he was older, and now that exact one is sat in the boot of the Taxi on its way to London

After a 3 hour train journey, we arrived in Kings Cross Station, and i was getting more excited by the second.

Tom’s POV

I saw her beautiful blue eyes as she stepped off the train, with a girl who is definitely Nath’s type and must be Rhiannon . She’s been telling me about her a lot, and i know they were both really excited for the next few weeks. Me and Nath were well disguised, so they wouldn’t spot us, and now was definitely not the time to be ambushed by screaming fangirls. Once they stepped off the train, they stood to one side, knowing we’d told them we would meet them on the platform. We could see them from where we were stood and they had their backs to us…

 Méadhbh's POV

We couldn’t see them anywhere & me and Rhiannon were both starting to think we had got the wrong time, or wrong day. Then i felt someone’s presence behind me, and im sure Rhiannon did too. We both turned around and i was met by one beautiful face, It was Thomas. ”N’awwwww here’s the good boy” i said whilst tugging on his ear, another thing i had picked up from living with my brother

”Y’alright” he replied in his thick bolton accent

”Yeah, not bad” i then heard a slight cough coming from Nath, ”Aww i couldnt forget flyboy, could i?!” giving him a huge hug. Then as we got talking I felt a soft nudge in my ribs, this time it was Rhiannon . She’d never met the boys before, and is a huge fan, ”Oh sorry hun, Lads, this is Rhiannon , Rhi this is Tom, and Nath” i said pointing to them in turn, and giving her a cheeky wink;)