Chapter 4

Méadhbh's POV

Me and Rhi, were sat watching last weeks episode of ‘Glee’ getting really excited for seeing the boys and girls again! All of our stuff was packed and we were prepared to hit London, we just didn’t know if London was ready;) Just as the adverts began, the doorbell rang; expecting it to be our pizzas we got ou rpurses and clambered down the stairs to the front door. We reached the hallway and a freakishly recognizable silhouette was behind the curtain. I knew it couldn’t be, they said they were coming tomorow; I opened the curtain and there they were stood, the five boys i had grown to love and miss.

Rhiannon's POV

I couldnt believe my eyes when we opened the door, Méadhbh launched out the door to give Max and Tom a joint hug, whilst I went to hug Nath, Sive and Jaybird.

”Where are the girls, Sivarr??” adding the nickname I had started calling him after one of the many trips to America

”Oh they’ve gone to the hotel, they were really tired and as Tom, Nath and Max are staying here, me, Bird, Catherine and Soph decided to book into the one near the Snowdome is it??”

”Yeahh, i know the one”

”Where’s Fazia, Maxxyyyyyy??” Méadhbh chipped in

”She couldnt get the next few days off work, so shes coming down Thursday” Max looked gutted, but we all knew how much time we loved spending with her. Méadhbh had grown to love her like a sister, and Max hated every second without her.

Tom’s POV

As the door swung open, I didn’t have time to breathe before i was engulfed by her arms around mine and max’s necks. Not that I was complaining, I don’t think I’ve ever missed a girl as much as I had missed Méadhbh and it had only been a week and a half; I couldnt wait to see if I had heard correctly about her new trek to London.

”Well, are you going to let us in or are we going to have to stand out here and freeze??” I joked

”Oh, sorry I forgot about that” Méadhbh responded, shuffling her feet on the spot; I grabbed her hand, interlocking her fingers with mine, squeezed her hand reassuringly and slyly whispered in her ear ”I dont mind, you can help keep me warm” and then subtly dropped my left eye into a wink, causing her to chuckle under her breath.

  Max POV

I got revenge:D she surprised me by coming to London and hooking up with my best mate, and I surprised her by coming to Tamworth early.

We were sat in the living room; me, Sive, and the dog on one couch, Nath and Rhi snuggled on the other sofa and Méadhbh sat on Tom’s lap in the armchair cuddling an’ all. I felt really lonely without Fazia, it’s like i’ve lost a limb or part of me is missing; lets just say its horrible.

Méadhbh's POV

Me and Tom were sat in the armchair watching the crap that was on TV. If im honest I wasnt really watching it, i was sat on his lap with my head nuzzled in his neck, and his arms wrapped securely round my waist. And then I heard the Waterloo Road theme tune and immediately sat up startling everybody in the room. They all glanced at me…”What, I love this programme” i blushed and leaned back onto tom's chest.

”Its alright babe, i know you love Lucien Laviscount” Tom whispered into my ear, I knew Max had told him that

”Max, you cheeky bitch” i exclaimed

”What have i done??” he shrieked

”You told Tom about my crush on Jonah, or should I say Lucien Laviscount” i crossed my arms over my chest and sulked like a child

”Sorry it just slipped out” he replied innocently, i just stook my tongue out at him.

Rhiannon’s POV

”I’m going to bed, you coming??” i mumbled inbetween yawns

”yeah I’ll just grab my bag out the van i’ll meet you up there” he replied whilst kissing my hairline.

”Night Guys” me and nath said in unison, whilst hugging everyone goodnight, there was a ‘night’ from jay and sive, ‘night mate’ from max and tom and a ‘night babe’ from Méadhbh, i dont know how my life could get any better.