Chapter 10

2 weeks later

Fazia's POV

The boys were back today and we had the fridge loaded with booze – mainly to keep Tom happy;) – so we could get absolutely leathered tonight.Rachel, Jack, Jess and Frankie were still here so were going to surprise max when he got home; and then stay at Méadhbh’s and Rhiannon’s house until after the tour.

Catherine’s POV

Jaybird’s back today!! I couldn’t wait to see him; no doubt he would’ve got himself sunburnt despite living in the shade for as much time as possible.I text him every minute of every day, he was always so sweet whilst they were away; always texting me things like “morning gorgeous”, “goodnight beautiful” or “stay safe and have fun babe”. Whatever he would text me, would leave a smile on my face.

Rhiannon's POV

As the light from outside burst through my closed eyelids, a grin immediately plastered itself on my face. I got straight in the shower, did my hair, make-up and got dressed. Whilst making my way downstairs, I checked whether the other girls were awake – every door I opened I was greeted with smiles.

Laura’s POV

Seev was back today, and I don’t think it could’ve come any sooner. These past 4 weeks have had to have been the best I’ve spent whilst the boys were away, and that’s down to my girls – my best friends

Méadhbh's POV

Waheeyyy!! My baby boy is home today. Not only am I excited to show him my belly but my tattoo as well. I almost burst not being able to tell him. And now it’s completely healed it’s even better. We were all ready and had said bye to the others, and left for the airport; delighted to see how many #TWFanmily members turned up.

******************************

We were stood at Departures for about 10 minutes when people started to emerge from the gate. That’s when I saw him, my beautiful boy – Thomas Anthony Parker.

Tom’s POV

As soon as I saw her; a smile found its way to my lips.She ran at me and jumped into my arms, just like the other girls and their lads.

“I’ve missed you so much baby” I said to her as she buried her head deep into the crook of my neck.

“I missed you too babe, oh and I’ve got something to show you.” She grinned as she jumped down from my arms. She un-zipped her hoodie – or should I say my hoodie – to reveal her flat, tanned stomach, and her newly acquired belly bar.

“WOW!”

“That’s not all” She winked. She lifted her sleeve and there sat a stunning tattoo that read: ‘IloveYou. 23/10/2003’

“Babe, it’s amazing. But when’s this date??”

“The night my granddad died” as soon as she said that I knew it was a touchy subject, so I wrapped my arms round her shoulders and gave her a long hug. As she pulled away she wrapped her arms round my neck, and kissed me. Only now did it actually sink in how much I had missed her – her eyes, her voice, her smile, her touch, everything – and now I had her back again.

Méadhbh's POV

Me and Tom made our way over to Max and Fazia,

“Maxxxyy Boy” I grinned

“Wassup Baby M??” He said in his best ‘gangsta’ accent – but let’s be honest it wasn’t brilliant

“Nout much, but I’ve got something to show you…”