Chapter 2

Ari's Pov

"Your a half an hour late" I say seeing Nash take a seat in front of me, at the booth I was sitting at. Today I asked Nash if we could talk about everything, over lunch and he said sure. "How are you?" I sigh and say "To tell you the truth I don't know how I am" he looks down and nods, "What about you?" "I'm good thanks Ari". "Nash we really need to talk" he nods and asks "So there is a possibility that it could be Cameron's" "Yeah, but what if it isn't and the baby is yours" "I can't think like that Ari" I roll my eyes "Why Nash, why can't you get that in your head already, you could be have a baby". "I don't know Ari, I'm to young to be a dad, I'm not ready" I gasp, "How do you think I feel, I'm to young to be a mom, you have a choice, but I'm practically forced on this, I don't have a choice" "Yeah well you could of had an abortion, there's still time" "How dare you say that, I would never ever kill a baby, especially my own, whatever Nash, even if your related to this kid biologically, your never gonna be it's dad, if you change your mind and show me you can grow up, you have a month left to prove it". I grab my bag and stand up and walk away, I walk to my car all pissed and open the door, I close it and grab my keys and start it up, I put on my sunglasses and drive away and Nash didn't follow me out.

I put a piece of gum in my mouth as I watch Cam and Matt paint the walls of the spare bedroom white. It's been 2 weeks since I talked to Nash last and thought a lot about everything and if it is his then I'm just going to have to deal with it, he obviously wouldn't want to be in this baby's life, and I'm okay with that. Cam would be the greatest daddy though, I seriously love this guy more then I love the world, I can't imagine my life without him, and a baby would just make our relationship stronger, even if this baby isn't his, it still would. "Can't believe it's almost over, two more weeks left" Cam says sitting on the floor next to me. I laugh and whisper "You have paint on your face" I lift my hand up and try to wipe it off, I get if off and he smiles, "Do you wanna go to bed now?" I nod, it is 2 am haha, and we stand up. "Night Matty" I kiss Matthews cheek and Cameron and I walk to our room.

"I feel like I'm about to explode" I say wobbling into mine and Cams room, and see him sitting on the bed on his laptop. "Well it'll be over soon" I hear sitting down, "Hopefully, I can't take another week of this" I lay down and see Cameron stand up and turn the light off. He takes his shirt off and slides into the covers next to me, I lay my head on his chest , And feel his arm go over my shoulder. I close my eyes and gently fall asleep. I wake up and see it's still dark out, I sit up and turn the lamp on and look down to see a huge wet stain on the sheets and my shorts. Crap, "Babe", "Cameron" he opens his eyes and whispers "What Princess" he widens his eyes as he see's the wet spot. "Ah Shit" he whispers getting up and throwing a sweatshirt over his head and putting his shoes on, he walks out our bedroom door to start the car, as I put on some clean sweatpants. I grab my phone and Cam walks back in looking so tired, he grabs his phone and wallet and somehow holds the hospital bag and helps me down the stairs into the car, My water has officially broke.

"This feels so weird" I say as the doctor leaves after sticking a needle in my back for the epidural stuff. "What does it feel like?" Matt asks sitting down in a chair, "It's feels like half of my body's high" He starts to laugh his butt off, making me laugh at his laugh. "What are you guys laughing about?" Cameron asks walking back into the room, he went to get me a water from a vending machine in the hall. "Ari feels like she's high" Matty says still laughing, "Oh my lord, I'm nervous" Cam says sitting in a chair next to my bed, "I'm more anxious than nervous" I say as he hands me a water bottle, I take it from him and smile. ***** a half an hour later**** "Okay guys, it's time" the doctor says walking in looking at her clipboard, "Bye, see you after" Matt says kissing my forehead, "See you later" he walks out the door and I hear "Okay Ari, you can only have one person with you when everything happens" I nod and look up to Cam and Nash. "I can leave" Nash says standing up, "You sure?" Cam asks, "Yeah it's fine" cam smiles and says "Thanks man" Nash smiles and walks over to me, "Good luck" he bends down and kisses my forehead. I smile, "Thanks Nash" he leaves and doctor Lunzer (lol) says. "You ready?" I nod and smiles and says "Okay I'll be right back" she walks away, Cameron walks over to me and says "Love you princess" "Love you too babe" he grabs my hand and the doctor walks in with 2 nurses behind her, "Who's ready to have a baby".