Chapter 15

Ari's Pov

"I just wanna lay down and take a long nap before everything happens" I say laying my head back on the back of the pedicure chair and closing my eyes, "Hey girl you need it" I hear Jenn say, i smile and open my eyes, "How's Cam doing?" Beck asks, and i say "He's fine now, i mean he has to stay on crutches for the next 12 days, i get so worried and he gets kinda annoyed at how many times he say to tell me that i don't need to worry and how he can take care of himself" "I'd kill to have a guy like Cam, i mean he's so amazing to you and Bells" Jenn says sitting in the pedicure chair next to Andrea who's next to me on my left, and Becca's on my right. "I know, i don't deserve him really" "Don't say that Ari, you do deserve him, you guys deserve each other, your meant to be, like fate brought you two together, well not literally Nash did but still" Andrea says and we all laugh. "I mean we've been through so much together, I'm surprised he hasn't left yet" beck rolls her eyes at me and i laugh "What its true" "Ari, whats wrong with you, Cameron loves you to death, I've never seen a guy like that before, you guys are meant to be" i nod and say "What guy stays with a girl, after she hooked up with his best friend, and had his kid, tell me what guy does that" "Cameron Dallas that's who" Andrea screams and everyone else is the salon looks at us like we're crazy. "So whats happening from today till Monday?" Jen asks looking over to us, i sigh and say "Well tomorrow at like 11 I'm going to the Vidcon headquarters to pick up all of the badges and vip tags from Mr Lipton, then after that I'm meeting the band that he hired to play with me, then after that everyone that I'm doing duets with and stuff are meeting me and the band there" "Do you know what band it is?" Beck asks and i shake my head "Something color, i don't know, then Saturday the choreographer's coming and Beck and I have to lean a dancing thingy with IM5, and some other stuff, then Matts going to pick up Shawn, Taylor, and Carter from the airport and Shawn and i are going to have to practice a few songs together, then Sunday's the day when we all go to the place were Vidcons gonna be and rehears it all there for the last time, then Mondays the day everything happens" "Man Ari, when are you gonna get a break" Andrea says laughing, i chuckle and say "Well we're staying 2 weeks after Vidcon so I'll have some time after that". They nod and i hear beck whisper "Ari i think he's gonna be there" i look at her all confused and say "Who are you talking about?" she widens her eyes and says "Crawford" i groan and i guess everyone herd me so Andrea and Jenn were asking what was wrong. "It was a thing of my past, I've been trying to forget about it and him".

I hear a beep and take the bag of popcorn out of the microwave, I give it a little shake and open it up, walking back to the livingroom, I sit back down on the couch next to Cam and we cuddling. He trys to steal some of my popcorn and i jerk the bag away from him and he laughs, "Its all mine" then he says "Why can't i have any" "Cause" "Cause why baby" i keep my mouth shut. "What can i do, to get some" he asks smirking, "I don't know" i say smiling, He bends down and kisses my forehead then my cheek, then my nose, then my chin. "Cameron, stop it"he sits up and laughs, i hand the bag to him and he grabs a handful and passes it back to me. We look up and see Matt, Ella, Ricky, Jc, and Connor walking into the Kitchen looking all dressed up, "Where are you guys going?" I ask smiling, Ricky turns to me and says "We're going out, probably gonna be gone for awhile" i nod and say bye to everyone. For hours straight we just Snuggled, ate 2 bags of popcorn, watched reruns of Breaking bad, and kissed every now and then. its about midnight and I'm brushing my teeth in the basements bathroom while Cams changing, I finish that and wash my face. "Did you get some condoms the last time you went to the store?" He laughs and lays down next to me, "Why do you wanna know" i smile and say "Cause I don't really want another kid till I'm married" "And hopefully its me your marrying" he says smiling, I nod and say "Of course its you" he kisses my nose and says "Good, when would you wanna get married" i smile and say "Well usually before a couple gets married they have to get engaged". He laughs and says "I know that" i smile and lay my hand on his torso, he looks down at my hand and whispers "We're all alone, would you wanna use one of those condoms now?", i giggle and Cam attacks my neck with kisses. Its the next morning after a pretty long night, So i woke up and took a shower, I threw on my undergarments (hehehe) and one of Cams over-sized t-shirts, well its pretty big on me. I bend down and throw my hair into a messy bun and hear the bathroom door swing open, I stand back up and see Cameron smiling at me closing the door behind him. "Hi" he walks over to me and I jump up on the counter, "I love you" i wrap my arms around his neck and look down seeing he's only in some sweatpants. "I love you too" I say smiling, he kisses my nose and I say "You should wear boxers under your sweatpants" he looks confused and says "Why" I laugh and say "Cause your dick is clearly visible under your sweatpants and I dont want other girls getting any idea's cause its all mine" he smirks "Oh really" i nod and smile "Yeah" he chuckles and says "Well thats pretty hot". I laugh and say "Cameron, why aren't you using your crutches" He groans and says "Cause i don't need them" i nod "Yeah you do" he smiles and rolls his eyes "Fine ill go get them" I watch him limp out of the bathroom to get his crutches.