Chapter 16

Ari's Pov

"Do you wanna go in the hot tub?" Cams asks after dinner, we've been sitting on the couch for a little bit, Sierra just stopped by for dinner, she had to go to a friends house, Gina and bells left after dinner too. "We haven't been in that since like forever" he laughs and nods "I know right, so do you wanna?" i nod and smile "Okay, but did you bring any trunks?" he laughs and shakes his head "No, but i have briefs". I smile and stand up, "Fine, meet you outside" i hear him laugh and walk away to get my bikini on. I throw my hair up in a side ponytail after i put on a boring plain white bikini with turquoise polka dots , I grab a few towels, knowing Cam probably forgot one for himself. I step through the sliding glass door and see Cam taking his shirt off, "Why is it so cold out here?" He asks as he see's me, "It isn't freezing out here Cam" "Yeah it is!" "I guess your not use to the freezing cold nights in South Carolina yet" he laughs and i throw the towels on the ground and he gets in. "Cameron, don't splash me" i say as i stop walking up the stairs. "Come on baby, don't be like that" he grabs my hand and pulls down, making water splash everywhere. "Why the hell did you do that?" he laughs and pulls me onto his lap, "I love you" he says after kissing my forehead. "Love you too, well most of the time" he chuckles and wraps his arms around my waist "I know" i smile and say "So whats the plan for the next couple days?" "Well tomorrow I'm bringing you to the hotel we're staying at then after that we're just gonna hang out, have some alone time, away from all this craziness, then Wednesday I'm bringing you somewhere" he smirks and i hear "And I'm not telling you where we're going" i groan and he smiles "Fine but can you give me a hint then" he laughs and says "Ummmm you've wanted to go to this place for awhile now, and your always talking about it" "Well i don't know" i say smiling. "I'm not telling you anything else". "Awe why?" i say wrapping my arms around his neck, he smiles, leans in, pecks my lips and pulls away "Cause i want it to be a surprise", i smile and peck him again."I love you Cam" our foreheads touch and he smiles, "Well i love you more" i laugh and shake my head "No, i love you more cause your my Cam" i feel his hands travel up my bare back. I gaps feeling him pull my bikini strings, I unwrap my hands from his neck and cover my almost exposed breastises, "I love you most, cause you will forever and always be my Princess" he says smiling, then attacks my neck with wet kisses.

Its been 2 days since Cam and I left his moms house, Bells cried which is normal i guess. We drove to a fancy hotel, The Hilton San Diego/Del Mar hotel in Del Mar, CA, its absolutely incredible. The first day we hung out, went to the crazy awesome pool they have, then Yesterday Cam brought me to Sea World and we met Alfie, Marcus Butler, and Zoe. Cam did say it was just going to be the 2 of us, but we have so many friends in Cali, we missed all of them so much, We just keep on running into everybody. But Cam and I did spend a lot of time there alone, it was pretty sweet. In the beginning i got confused cause he wasn't using his crutches at all, then he told me that he doesn't need to use them anymore, that the doctor told him he didn't need them anymore a couple days ago, and that he was just playing with me, so i could believe we weren't doing anything alone, but look where we are now. So after 8 hours of Sea World we went back to the hotel and just had some pizza. We aren't as young as we use to be, Cams almost 25 old man, we're getting older, getting tired more easily, Heck i have an almost 4 year old, getting older means being more mature. But when Cameron Dallas is in your life, you never grow up. He brings the goofiness in my life and that's what makes me love him. When your day is gloomy and sad, Cameron Dallas is always there to make you feel better, put a smile on your face, I'm smiling just thinking about all the joy he's brung to my life. After Nash and i broke up, i felt so broken. My parents were never around, i barely had friends, i mean there was Becca and a couple of her friends but they were across the country. There was Liz and the kids but every time i was with them it just brought back painful memories, i was depressed, didn't think anything would lighten my mood. Then the day came when Liz and Johnnie asked if i could watch Hayes and Sky for a couple days.To be honest i was hesitant, thank goodness i said yes. I mean i knew about Nash's Vine, Youtube, and Magcon friends but i never would of thought one of them would change my life. I owe a lot to Nash, if it wasn't for him breaking my heart i wouldn't of met my Soul Mate, i Wouldn't of gained so many friends, i wouldn't have my daughter. I'll always love Nash, he was my best friends before anything and I'll love him some other way then a romantic one. I'm so blessed for everything i have, i seriously wouldn't ask for anything more, except for some more kids, but that's out of the subject for now.

I open my eyes, yawn and stretch my arms, while curling my toes. I turn around and frown, Cam isn't anywhere, "Babe?" i don't hear any response and stand up from our bed and walk around our hotel room. He isn't in the bathroom, i walk to the huge window and see the sun rising, Cameron spoils me. I look for my phone and see it sitting on a little table, with a piece of paper. I walk over and slid the piece of paper and automatically know Cam wrote stuff on it cause of the extremely messy handwriting, i smile and start to read it. ~ 'Good morning my Mama June to my sugar bear, So for today I have a lot of things planned, First at 9:30am get dressed in anything comfortable and walk down to the Starbucks that's across the street, not that far away, the one we went to yesterday morning. When you go up to the counter tell them Cam sent you, they will give you something, on that something will be your next clue. it'll tell you to do something else, and when you do that, it'll give you your next clue and so on. Keep on following the clues and it'll eventually bring you to me, cant wait to see you princess, Got up at 6am trying to get all this stuff ready for you, well and a little bit of Matts help, any who don't try to call me, i probably wont answer, don't wanna spoil any of the surprises for you baby. I love you princess and cant wait to see you later on, wish i could kiss you but i cant, cheesy I know right, bye love~ Cammy'. What is he doing?. I set the note down and start getting dressed, he said wear something comfy, and he knows by comfy i mean sweat pants and a sweat shirt, so i throw on some Pink sweatpants (the brand lol) and an old black Magcon sweatshirt, i think it Cams, smells like him, oh well he wouldn't care. I brush my teeth and all that stuff, throw my hair in a messy bun, put on a little makeup, grab my phone and wallet, then walk out Cam and I's hotel room. It took like 5 minutes to walk to the Starbucks Cam wanted me to go to, "Hi umm Cameron Dallas sent me" I say to an oldish lady at the counter as it was my turn in line. She smiles and nods "Your very fortunate to have a guy who loves you as much as this Cameron does" i smile and nod, I watch her make a peppermint chip Latte , She hands it to me and i say "Thank you, how much is it" "Oh Its already payed for" "Really?" she nods and smiles "Have a good day hun" "Thanks" I walk away and sit down and read whats written on the cup, ~'K babe, so your next clue is to just wait for awhile, someone will meet you here, they'll tell you everything you need to know next,~Cammy :)'. A couple minutes later I look up and see my favorite gay guys Troye and Tyler. "Can you guys just please tell me whats happening?" I say into my straw as they sit down in front of me. Troye laughs, shakes his head and says "Sorry girly, we cant do that", i groan and Tyler says "We promised Cam we wouldn't spoil anything", i sigh and nod "Fine, so whats happening now?" I ask watching troye pull out his phone from his pocket. "Okay so Cameron texted me everything, We're gonna go shopping for a little awhile, your gonna get something fancyish" "Do i have to?" i ask, they nod and Tyler says "Yeah you have to, and if you don't then it'll ruin everything for tonight" "Fine" they smile and i hear Troye say "Then after you find something special to wear for tonight, your gonna go get your nails done with Becca, Jenn, and Drea" i nod and say "Okay, just what time am i doing that?" "We're gonna drop you off there at like 1, so we have 4 hours to get you a dress, come'on girl, we gotta hurry". Tyler says standing up, grabs my hand and pulls me up to my feet, "I thought we had hours to find one" He snaps his fingers and says "I know bae, but you can get so picky with this kind of stuff" "Tyler" he laughs and They both pull me away from the table and we make our way to Ty's car.