Chapter 18

Ari's Pov

I fold up the note and put it in my purse, I feel the limo gently stop, then hear my phone beep. Its a text from Connor "We're here" i throw my phone back into my purse and the door opens seeing it's dark out already. "Thanks Con" i say getting out of the limo, "Your welcome Love" he smiles and frowns, "Were you crying?" i laugh and nod, "Why Ari?" i watch him wipe my cheeks "I don't know, i guess cause of that note, it was pretty sincere" he smile and kisses my forehead. I smile and say "Thanks booger" he nods and says "I know your not in the mood but your gonna have to wear this blind fold". "Seriously, its gonna ruin my makeup" he chuckles and says "Fine, i'll just cover your eyes then" i smile, turn around and see his hands come from around the back of my head and cover my eyes. "Okay so just walk forward"I start walking forward and say "Con, your hands smell like chipotle" he laughs and i take my hands up, placing them on top of his. "Everyone had it for lunch" i smile and hear "Just keep walking" i nod and keep walking forward. "Okay stop walking" "Finally, my feet are starting to hurt" i hear him laugh "Its not funny, its so true though" i say smiling. "K Ari, I'm gonna take my hands down but keep closing your eyes, and count to 10", "Why 10" "Just do it Ari" "Fine" i close my eyes and feel him take his hands off my eyes. "K start counting". "Okay, 1, 2, 3, 4 Mississippi, 5 Mississippi, 6, 7, 8 Mississippi, 9, okay 10" I open my eyes and frown, why am i in the back yard of the o2l house?. "Conner why ar" I look around and see that Connor isn't anywhere, but I see a bunch of lights, Christmas lights, a table set for two, with plates and silver wear, two glasses, a single rose in the middle of the table in a glass vase. And a certain somebody standing in front of it all, wearing a tux, he got a haircut, he smiles and says "Hi Princess" "Hi Cam".

"You know you didn't have to do all this" he nods and smiles "I know, but i wanted to". We sit down, i look up and see Matthew in the door "What do you guys want to drink" i laugh and Cam turns to me "I dont care" "Just water" Cam yells back, Matt nods and walks back into the house. "So how'd shopping with Troye and Tyler go?" i groan and burry my face in my hands "Its was so stressful, trying on like 30 dresses is so draining" he smiles and nods "I believe you" i laugh and hear "You love incredibly beautiful tonight babe, but i cant look at you outfit for awhile or else i'll get feelings" "Feelings?" he blushes and nods "Awe, thats kinda adorable" he chuckles and we look up to see Matt with a bottle of water and 2 plates of spaghetti. I sit back and watch him place the plates on the table and pour some water in the glasses, "Thanks Matt", he giggles and says "Anything for you". He walks away, Cam and I start talking about random things that's happened today, while eating our dinner. "Thank you for all this, tonight, the starbucks, the notes, it was all really adorable Cam" he smiles and says "You don't have to thank me love, there a lot more surprises you haven't gotten yet" "Really?" he smiles and nods. "Why didn't you ever tell me about the things in the note? you being depressed and all" he smiles slightly and looks down, "It never came up really, i never brought it up cause i wanted to forget about it all, start my life over with you, and bells". I smile and say "You can tell me anything, i promise you that" he smiles and grabs my hand across the table "I know i can".

"Have you noticed it yet?" "What are you talking about?" i ask furrying my eyebrows, he smiles and looks to his right, i chuckle and look to my left. "What did you guys do" I ask standing up from the table and walking up to the fence. It looked like someone painted a castle, on top of that.It says "Cinderella's castle. Awe, i here giggling and I look to my right and see everybody, Matt, Ella, Aaron, Kian, Trevor, Connor, Tony, Ricky, Jenn, Andrea, Tyler, and Troye watching me through the windows. "Whats wrong with you guys?" they laugh and Jenn screams "Turn Around" i turn around and see Cam standing there with his hands in his pockets, i smile and he kisses my forehead, "Cam what are you doing?" i ask watching him kneel down on his right knee. I gasp as It takes me a few second to actually process what he's actually doing, he looks up at me smiling, "Okay so its pretty obvious what I'm doing but anyways Ariana Gomez, we've been through so much together, hell and back, your my everything and i cant imagine my life without you, Your my literal everything and all i want to do is live the rest of my life with you, i will always wanna wake up turn around a kiss the love of my life good morning, i want that with you baby, i want us having little Cam and little Ari's running around with bells, i want you to be my Mama June to my Sugar Bear, the Zayumn to my Bae, the Coco to my Puffs, the Arizona to my Tea, baby i want you to be my Misses Dallas, Princess Will You Marry Me?" I bite my lip watching him reach into his pocket pulling out a small black velvet box, as he does that I look up and see fireworks setting off into the dark Sky. I gasp and look back down at him as He smiles opening it up showing me a ring, "Yeah" i say into my hand nodding, He let's out a sigh of relief and takes my left hand sliding it on my ring finger. I giggle and he stands up throwing the empty box to the ground, wrapping his arms around my waist lifting me up spinning us around. "I love you" i say in his shoulder, "I love you more", we hear cheers and screams coming from inside the house, how did i get so lucky?.

"Ahhhhhh" Becca, Jenn, Ella, and Andrea scream running over to me, i laugh as we group hug "I cant believe that just happened" i whisper and they all laugh "Hunny we all knew it was coming" Andrea says as we all pull away. "Did you guys know this whole time?" I ask and they smile "No we didn't, Cam just told us all about this night, not that he was gonna ask you" i smile and hear "Actually i knew about everything" Becca says stepping forward, "You knew and didn't tell me" i say smacking her arm playfully, "Yeah, Matt and I were the only ones who knew about the details" i smile, chuckle and turn around looking at the painting. "Cant believe he remembered" i whisper and feels someone walk up next to me, "What?" Beck asks looking at me, "I cant believe he remembered this, i only talked about it once, like years ago" she smiles and says "I sorta helped him on that, he wanted to actually take you to Disney land, he had it all planned, but then he cut his foot, before you guys left he asked the doctor if he could walk without the crutches and the doctor said it was best if you guys stuck to only one park, so he picked Sea World, and decided on just doing this, personally i think this was a lot more romantic" i smile and say "Thanks Beck, for everything" she nods and says "You don't have to thank me Ari, you deserved all of this". We walk back down to everyone else. "Hi" i say to Cam as beck and i walk up to every one, "Hey Baby" he kisses my cheek, "Do you like it?" "The Ring?" he nods and smiles "I love it Cam" i peck him on the lips, pull away and say "To be honest i've had the longest day, and I'm in the mood for a margarita" everyone laughs at me and i say "Its true" then Kian says "Man Ari, you must of been stressed cause you never drink" i smile and nod, "Okay gurl, lets go get you a margarita" Troye screams. "Okay" everyone says back, "lets go then" Cam says grabbing my right hand. "Connor, are you gonna change clothes?" I ask as we all walk around the house, "No I'm not gonna change, i look pretty snazzy in this outfit, I'm gonna try to pick up girls in it" We all laugh and i hear "OMG Ari we didn't even get a chance to see it" Drea, says and her Jenn, and Beck run over to me and Cam. Jenn grabs my left hand and they Awe at my ring finger. We get to the cars and Matt, Ella, and Beck sit in the back of mine and Cams rental Range Rover. Cam grabs my left hand entwining our fingers as he drives us away, i smile and he smiles back, i sigh quietly and look out the window thinking of how Nash wasn't here tonight, kinda wishing he was.