Chapter 10

Ari's Pov

Cameron, Melanie, our manager, and I walk up the stairs to the roof of the Vanity fair headquarters in North Carolina. We reach the top and hear "Okay guys this is Hunter, from threenailsphotography"we walk up to a guy holding a camera near all this equipment, "Hunter this is Cameron and Ariana" Mel says as he turns to us, "Hi guys, it's nice to meet you" i smile and take my hand out. "It's nice to meet you too" he shakes my hand and Cam walks next to me, "It's nice to meet you man" Cameron says shaking his hand. "Isn't there suppose to be three of you" he asks looking around, "Oh yeah, he's running a little late, but will be here soon" Mel says walking up to us. "What is she talking about?" i whisper to Cam, cause i thought it was only us. "You'll see" he says back smiling, i laugh and roll my eyes. "Okay Ari here are some outfit choices for you, and Cam your rack is over there" I nod and walk over to the rack of dresses, crop tops, shorts and skirts. I pick out a white crop top with black poka dots, and a black skirt with white poka dots, I grab them and the black stilettos on the ground under neither them, "Okay there's a bathroom down the stairs, just take a right" Mel says, i nod and walk passed Cam who's looking through his rack and i walk down the stairs and change. I walk out of the bathroom, up the stairs, and see Cam fixing a jacket he's wearing, I walk up to him and he smiles looking up at me. "You look gorgeous baby" i smile and blush, "Thank you my love, you look amazing too" he smile and i say "So who's coming?" he laughs and say, "You'll find out, actually turn around" I furry my eyebrows and spin around. "No freaking way" I start walking forward and I hug Aaron.

"How are you?" i ask as he sets me back down on the ground, "I've been awesome, what about you guys?" i smile and nod, "Yeah, we've been good" we walk over to Cam and they do there little hand shake thing guys do and Hunter comes up to us and says, "Hi you must be Aaron, im Hunter", "Nice to meet you Hunter" we see Melanie walk up to us and she says, "Okay so me and hunter were thinking that he'd do the boys first and then Ari after" we nod and she walks up to me and pulls out a lip stick, "and we were thinking that you could put this on and kiss Cam all over his face and I'll do it to Aaron" we all start to laugh and i nod taking it out of her hand. Arron walks away to the boy's rack and Mel walks away, so Cam walks over to me and i hear him say, "So were you surprised" i nod and pull the cap off the lipstick seeing its bright red, "You know i hate surprises" he chuckles and kisses my cheek, i giggle and pull away. I put it all over my lips and see Cam smiling at me, "What?" i ask chuckling, "You should wear red lipstick more often" i roll my eyes and say, "Come here" he smiles and walks closer and i kiss him on his cheek a few times, i pull away and see him lean into kiss me, "Cam" he groans and says "What baby, i wanna kiss you" i roll my eyes and chuckle, "U can give me a kiss later, we gotta finish, so you can go get pics taken" he chuckles and lets me finish kissing his face. we get finished and see Aaron looking through there rack with red lip marks all over his face, i smile and say, "Can i wear your jacket its getting kinda cold" he nods and grabs my hand and we walk over to his stuff and he picks his jacket up handing to me, "Thank you baby" he smiles and says, "Can i kiss you now?" i giggle and put on his jacket, i look up and nod, he smiles and touches his lips onto mine.

"Hello?" i say in my phone as i watch hunter taking pictures of the boys together, "Hey Ari, its me" "Hey Nash, whats up", "Well i have to do some work with my dad, do you think i could drop bells off soon?" "Yeah, we're still at the photo shoot but you can drop her off with Matt, ill call him and tell him" "Okay thanks i'll talk to you later" "K Nash bye" i hang up and start to call Matt, "Hey Crazy girl" i chuckle "Hey Matty, we're still at the photo shoot and Nash has to do some work, so he's gonna drop Bells off with you" "Mkay, Ella's with me and when we get Bells would you want us to meet you guys there and we can all go get somthing to eat" "Yeah sounds good i'll tell the guys" "The guys? i thought it was only you and Cam" i laugh and say "No actually Aaron showed up" "Oh yeah i knew about that" "Matthew why didn't you tell me" "Cam didn't want anyone to tell you, he wanted it to be a surprise" i laugh "I hate surprises" "We all know you do Ari" i laugh and say "Okay well Nash will drop her off soon" "Okay we'll be there in like 45 minutes" "Well Nash with probably drop her off soon, i'll see you later Matt" "K i'll see you soon" "And Matty", "Yeah Ari" "Don't do anything dirty with Ella when my baby's home" he laughs" "Bye Crazy girl", i smile and hang up. I see Cam walk up to me in a sexy ass trench coat, i smile and say "Matt and Ella are bringing Bells over in a little bit and we're all going to get some food after" he nods and says "Okay, well Aaron and I are all done" i nod and hand him my phone and take his jacket off, he takes it from me and he puts his lips to my ear and i hear, "Now go take some sexy pics baby" i giggle and roll my eyes while walking over to Hunter. We just got done with changing back into our own clothes and Mel left so now we're looking at all of the pictures hunter took, we hear the door open and close, then footsteps coming up the stairs "Mummyyyyyy" i spin around and see Bells running up to us with Matt and Ella behind her, "Hi baby" i say bending down and kissing the top of her head while she hugs my leg. I pick her up and say "Can you say hi to uncle Aaron" Aaron turns to us and smiles "Hi baby girl" she giggles and says "Aawon" i laugh and she reaches for him, i pass her to Aaron and he picks her up. "Do you guys wanna go now?" Matt asks as him and Ella walk up to us, "Sure" i hear Cam says, "Well thanks Hunter, it was nice meeting you" I say walking up to Hunter, "Your welcome Ari, it was nice meeting you too" Cam walks up next to me and i hear him say, "Thanks Man, we had a blast", "Your welcome guys" we get all our stuff and Cam grabs my hand and we all walk down stairs, with Aaron still holding baby girl.

"Babe" i say looking to Cam as he eats some of his food, he nods and says "Yeah Ari", "Well i got a voice mail this morning and it was from Mr Lupton, do you remember him?" he nods and says "Yeah isn't he the vice president of VidCon, he works for Youtube" i nod, "Yup and he was wanting to know if i would consider being the music act for VidCon LA next month, and for me to get back to him, i just wanted to ask you first" he nods and i hear, "Oh yeah they didn't have it in the summer, so there having it in November" Matt says in the seat in front of me. I nod "Yup they want all of us and the other boys to go actually, it would be fun" Matty smiles and Cam nods and says, "Yeah sounds awesome, we'll just have to ask all of the other boys". "What are you guys talking about?" Aaron says looking up, he was coloring with Bells, "We all got invited to Vidcon LA next month, do you wanna come" he smiles and nods, "I've always wanted to got to a Vidcon" i smile and say "Okay, ill call him back tomorrow" "Yay I'm so excited" Matt yells, we all laugh and go back to eating our pizza. "Well here's some blankets and pillows" i say handing Aaron some folded blankets and 2 pillows, "Thanks Ari" i smile "You sure, dont you wanna sleep in Bells bed? she can sleep with me and Cam its fine", "No its okay, ill sleep on the couch" i nod and say "Okay well I'll see you in the morning" he nods "Goodnight Ari" "Night" i walk away into the hallway and up the stairs. I get my pajamas on and go in the bathroom to wash my face, brush my teeth, and take my contacts out, I finish all that and walk passed Matts room and walk passed Bells and hear her giggling and Cam laughing quietly helping her put on her pajamas, I walk into our room and sit on mine and Cams bed, grab my laptop and put my glasses on and start checking out twitter. a few minutes later I look up and see Cam walk in holding Bells with her pajamas on, He sets her on the bed and she crawls over to me, "Hi baby" she smiles and sits next to me, snuggling into my side, Cam walks over and gets some pajamas out of his dresser, "Do you wanna watch a movie?" I say looking at Bells, she smiles and nods "Can you put in Toy Story Cam" he nods and slides his t-shirt on. An hour later I take my glasses off and I look over and see Cameron still watching the movie but Bells is sound asleep on his chest, i smile and he looks down at baby girl and smiles, he looks back up to me and says "I'll go put her to bed" i nod and watch him pick her up, trying not to wake her and stands up and walks out our room. I turn the tv off and set my laptop on my nightstand, I lay down and pull the covers up and lay my head on the pillow, then i feel Cam slide in next to me and him wrap his arms around my waist, "I love you baby" i smile and say "Well i love you more" he chuckles and says "Well i love you most" i laugh "Your so cheeky" he laughs too "Well Im your cheeky boy" i feel him kiss my shoulder and i close my eyes.

"Hey Mr Lupton its Ariana Gomez" i sit on the couch and watch Bella play with her toys, "Hi Ariana whats up?" "Well i got your voice mail yesterday and I'd like to do it" "that's great, would you want to do all three days?" "Yeah i would that's awesome" "Good okay Ari well its Friday, November 15th through the next Sunday the 17th you'd be singing from 2pm to 5:30pm" "Okay yeah that sounds perfect" "Do you know if the other Magcon boys would be coming this year" "Yeah i already asked Cameron Dallas, Matthew Espinosa, Nash Grier, and Aaron Carpenter and they all said yes, we just still haven't herd from all the other guys, but i bet they'll say yes" "Thats great, i'll have my assistant talk to you if any changes are made, she'll call you the week before it starts, to know if the other guys are coming so we can mail you as many backstage passes and vip badges you guys need" "Okay sounds good Mr Lupton it was nice talking to you again" "You too Ari, hopefully i'll see you all in a month" "Oh you will, i'll talk to you later" i smile and hear "Okay Ari take care" "You too" i hang up and see Ella walk in still in her pajamas. "Where are all the boys?" she asks, "They left, to i don't know where" she laughs and sits down next to me, "Matt never woke me up to tell me" i laugh and hear "Do you wanna go to the mall today?" i nod and smile "Sure what time?" she looks at the clock and says "Like in a hour" "Okay" i stand up and walk over to bells, "Come on baby, we gotta go get dressed" she shakes her head and yells "No mommy" "Arabella you don't yell at me" I pick her up and she pouts. "We gonna go to the mall with Ella" she lays her head on my shoulder and whispers "Okay" i chuckle and carry her up the stairs.