Chapter 7

Ari's Pov

6 months later ***

Jacky J came to visit for a few days and guess who came with him? One of my favorite guys in the world, Ricardo Ordieres, I met him after Magcon in Tennessee, we all went down to TX and the guys got interviewed, Thats how I met the O2l boys. We're all at the park right now and Ricardo and I are sitting on a bench in front of a pond, and he's holding Bells, who's making a bunch of noise, biting on a teething ring. Cam and Jacky are talking and walking somewhere around here. "So you guys are going up to L.A next week" I nod and say "Yup, with Matt and Nash" he widens his eyes, "Nash? How is he?" I sigh "He's okay, he's been talking to us lately which is good, but he's still distant though". "Babe, can you give me my phone, we're gonna make a vine with the Swans over there" I hear Cam say walking up to us with Jack next to him. I nod and take his phone out of the dipper bag and hand it to him. I watch them walk over to the Swans, "Cameron, you better not hurt them" "I'll try not to" I smile and roll my eyes and Ricardo and I watch them get ready for it. "Hey guys, I just found 2 swans and I herd that they were very loving and majestic" Cam says walking up to one, with Jack recording him. Cam gets closer and leans his hand in to touch it and it opens it's wings and try's to bite his hand, he yells and runs away. I smile and Jack falls to the ground laughing , Ricardo and I look down and see Babygirl laughing and clapping her hands at her daddy, who's still screaming. We get in the car and Cam sits on the drivers seat and Ricardo gets in the passenger seat. Jack and I sit in the back with Bells in between us, "Can you turn the radio on" I say strapping the baby in, "Sure" Ricardo says. It comes on and I roll my eyes at what song starts playing, "With my magic stick, you'd never know we did it, she was walking with a limp, busted open leave it wet, yeah" I hear Cam and Ricardo rap, "You guys are so dirty" they laugh and we drive away.

"Baby, you gotta get up now" I say sitting on the bed next to a sleeping Cam, I've been up for the last half an hour trying to get everything ready for us to leave for L.A, he groans "No babe, stay here and sleep with me" he says in his really early morning voice, not opening his eyes. "We gotta get ready to go to the airport" he sits up and looks at me, "what time is it?" I turn on my phone and say "4:37" he sighs and pouts, he stands up and I watch him put on a sweatshirt and say "Im gonna wake up Matt" I nod and watch him walk out of the room all grumpy. I chuckle and stand up, I throw some sweatpants over my pajama shorts and walk out off our room. I walk down stairs and go over to the fridge, I drink some water and turn around and see Cam walk in with Bells who's resting her head on his shoulder. "Can you feed her, I gotta pack up the car" I nod and lift her up off of Cam, she rests her head on my shoulder and sucks on her binky, I pat her back and walk over to the cabinet to get the formula. "Why are you so grumpy?" I asks Cam, and rest my head on his shoulder, as the plane takes off. Cam has the window seat and I'm sitting in the middle, no ones sitting next to the isle, Matts sitting with Nash, somewhere and Bells is sleeping laying her head on my chest. " I'd just rather be in bed snuggling with my baby, then on a plane sitting in some seats" i smile, pick my head up and feel him kiss the top of my head. "She's so tired" Cam says looking at our baby girl sleeping, "I know, she's just like you, would rather sleep with mommy then be on a noisy plane" he smiles and I rest my head back on his shoulder.

This week was so amazing, we're all staying at the O2l house so that's been fun, all week we just chilled, filmed videos, a ton of collabs, Trevor and I recorded Dark Side so we will film the music video soon. I made a bunch of covers with Beck, Trevor, Clinton and Michael cave, and Tyler Ward. "You should tell her" Cam says as Beck sits on the couch next to us, "I will eventually" he sighs "promise" "yeah Cam, I promise" he nods and says "Well I'm gonna go film the video with the boys now" I nod and he walks away and Beck says "What kind of video are they recording" "They bought a bunch of food at the store yesterday, and they're gonna throw it on each other or something" she laughs and says "Do you wanna go to Dairy Queen" I nod and stand up, I walk to Matt and say "Hey, me and Becca are gonna go to Dairy Queen, bells is in Connor room sleeping on his bed" he nods and says "Bring me back a blizzard" I nod and I put my combat boots on and Beck puts her shoes on. We walk to Kian's car and drive to Dairy Queen. I open the door and take my shoes off, licking my Twist on a cone. I set Matty's blizzard on the counter and walk to the back side door with Beck behind me, "Oh my gosh" I say looking at the back patio, "I'm not cleaning that up" Beck says walking up next to me, "I'm gonna go find Cam" she nods and I walk away. I hear noises in the upstairs bathroom and I look in and see Kian, Nash, Jc, and Cam covered in i don't know what, "What happened to you guys?" I say laughing, "Had a food fight" Cam says walking up to me, "I Call taking a shower in my shower" "same" Jc and Kian say walking to there rooms, "I'm taking a shower in the basements bathroom Cam says grabbing my hand and pulling me down the stairs, "Where are we sleeping?" I ask as we walk through the kitchen. Ricky, Connor, Jc, and Kian are all sleeping in there rooms, Nash and Matt are sleeping in the living room and Beck went to her house tonight. "downstairs, Matt already carried Bell's in there a half an hour ago" I nod and we walk down the basement stairs. The basement is like a mini apartment, there's a little living room, a bathroom and a room with a bed. "You need to take a shower" I say as we stop walking, "Take a shower with me" he says smirking, I smile and roll my eyes, "Is it possible to wear a condom in the shower?" I ask biting my lip, he nods.

"Hey what's up guys, it's Ricky, and I have a very special guest here for today's video" "Hi guys" I say waving to the lens. "That's right ya'll I'm finally reunited with my long lost fraternal twin, Ariana babes" I laugh and look at Ricky, "Ariana is staying with us for the week" Ricky says "So for today's video Ari and I are going to be doing the saltine cracker challenge" I nod and say, "Yeah, it's when you have to try to eat 10 crackers in 2 minutes without any water and drinks" he nods and I hear "We have the crackers right here, 10 each and there's 2 minutes in the clock, well my phone and we're gonna try not to die" I laugh and say "Ready" he nods and I say "Ready set go" I tap the timer on his phone and we start to eat. I only have three left and Ricky has 5, "This is hard" I nod and grab another one, we hear a ding and stop, "That's impossible to do" I say grabbing a water bottle, "okay guys, that was Mine and Ari's attempt to do the saltine cracker challenge, hope you guys enjoyed watching us fail at this, and I'll see you next time" "Bye lovies" I say and me and Ricky wave bye to the camera. I stand up and say " going to talk to Beck, see you later" "Bye bestie" i laugh. "Hey Beck, can I talk to you for a sec" I ask walking up to Becca in the kitchen, "Sure" she says and we walk to the living room. "What's up?" She asks as we sit on the couch, "Well I need to tell you the truth about something, that only Cam, Matt, and I know about, and your my best friend so you need to know" "What is it Ari" I sigh and say, "Bells could still be Nash's".