Talking To Ginny

CH 1: Talking To Ginny
-------------------------------------
2 MONTHS AFTER THE WAR

Harry sighed, slightly bored as he sat next to the lake. He threw a rock into the lake. The splash was quiet. He was still a bit depressed, even though it had been 2 months since the battle of Hogwarts. Harry had not had the courage to speak to Ginny, he was too tired. He decided that he'd have to speak to her soon.

Harry walked up to the burrow, and he knocked softly on the slightly broken door. Ginny sighed and walked downstairs and opened the door.

Harry jumped slightly as the exact person he'd been wanting to see open the door. "Hey, Ginny..can I talk to you?"

"About?" The redhead raised an eyebrow.

"I really don't know, I just need someone to talk to. Ron and Hermione are together, so I really didn't want to intrude. I'm probably intruding on the whole Weasley family right now, but- Sorry, I'm rambling." Harry laughed.

"Alright.. come in.." Ginny didn't laugh at all, she actually looked kinda sad and depressed.

Harry gave Ginny a generous smile. "Thanks, Gin.."

Harry stepped into the burrow. "So, erm, how- how have you been coping?"

Ginny closed the door, "I've been in my room for the whole time."

"Oh. I've been out at the lake with all those rocks, thinking. I cope weird.." Harry rubs his arms. "Well, you shouldn't stay locked up in your room every second of every day. It's not very healthy."

"That's a shame then, because I did." Ginny said.

"For 2 whole months?!" Harry demanded in shock.

"Well, I have been out my room to grab some food..and it's kinda your fault.." Ginny muttered.

"Well, i'm sorry." Harry sighed.

"Anyways, I'm not in the mood to talk so go. Bye." Ginny waved.

"I- fine." Harry sighed and walked out of the house. He got to the end of the anti-apparation wards and spun around on the spot to Grimmauld Place.