Chapter Twelve

"Jemmy," Thomas said, shaking the smaller man in his arms, trying to wake him. "Jem, wake up."

James mumbled something, nothing close to being legible speech. Thomas sighed, lifting James off of him, placing him on the other corner of the couch. He got up, walking into his room.

"Tommy," Thomas could hear James whine from the living room. "Come back."

Thomas re-entered the small living room, looking down at James, who just held out his arms, silently asking Thomas to come over to him.

"James, we have a class to go to in an hour," Thomas said, giving James a quick peck on the cheek before fleeing the room to get ready. "But if you want to stay here and sleep, I'm sure Washington won't give a shit."

James followed Thomas groggily, trying to rub the sleep from his eyes. "Stay here with me?" He asked, grabbing Thomas' arm.

"I've gotta go to class James," Thomas chuckled, seeing James pout like a five-year-old. "I'll only be gone for an hour. Go back to sleep." Thomas pulled a hoodie over his head before ushering James under the covers of his bed.

"Do you have to go?" James mumbled, already half asleep.

"Bye Jemmy," Thomas pulled the comforter over James, looking over the almost asleep man with fondness in his eyes. "I'll be back soon."

Thomas left the room, but not before he heard James' small voice echo through the space.

"Bye Thomas."

A/N: Some fluff because I had a really bad day and I needed to write some fluff.