Someone Like You ||2||

Hey guys, so if you're here, then that means you're looking forward to this sequel and for that I want to thank you. Like seriously thank you for reading the first book and now wanting to read the second book.

ABOUT: So I hope you've all read the description and stuff because that will give you the basic idea of what this story is about. And if you haven't I seriously hope you do. In short terms, this is basically going to be what happens from the proposal to the wedding day.  

LENGTH: I don't think its going to be too long, really. I'm going to say at least 15 parts but I'm not so sure at this point.

UPDATES: We obviously saw that an update a day wasn't working out so well for me. I have a lot to do all the time so I'm thinking that I will update every Friday, unless i state otherwise, and maybe I'll even update another day in the week. So for sure one update a week and maybe if I have a productive week then, two or even three updates each week, but for sure expect one every Friday! 

I hope you are interested, if so then add this to your library, but if not its fine. 

And thank you all again. 

-joseline. (:

Ps follow my tumblr I post author notes there a lot regarding when I will be updating and such things. It's a tumblr page for all of my fan fictions and you'll find things for this one there as well.

Joseline004x-works-of-fiction.tumblr.com

[also, the manip included was made by me. If that isn't obvious already. Umm, yeah; sometimes i make more, and take requests and whatnot, so if you want to check any of my other ones, head to joseline004x-creations.tumblr.com ]