Chapter 4: Sneak Peak

The dean sat behind a giant wooden desk looking between me and Ethan. he desk was covered with papersunpned letters, a computer, picture frames, and several knick-naps. The  desk was a reflection of its ower's chactic or scatter brained thinking. While the office was a a comfortable size, not to small or big. Photos of rudeness, staff, and auntie through out the years, lined his desk, letting in the warm mid-morning sun.

    No one said anything at first. The dean just kept looking  between me and Ethan, more so Ethan. Like, he was waiting for something to happen. Yuan a shrill gasp and Sheri of surprise echoed throughout the room, nearly making me jump. "What?  Is that, it can't be..." Ethan mumbled to himself.At some point, his gaze had wondered over to the wall. There, rested a sheild. Like the ones ancient soldiers use to carry into attle. Finely made out of gold, a pciture of a woman with snakes for hair, a grogen, decorated it's center.

     Ethan was in total fan-boy mode, as he got up to examine te sheild. "I've read about this...May I touch it?"

      "Techanlly, it's yours." The dean, who was smiling said as he didn't find Ethan's reaction strange. Like, he knew this would happen. "You may hold it if you want."