I Have My Own Dream

I Have My Own Dream

     I have my own dream.  My own dream to travel the world.  Across the nations and afar.  Past the English seas and fields of green.  I want to go where no man has gone before.  Money?  Money is overrated.  People don't accomplish their dreams just because they have money.  People achieve their goals because they have hope and see the good in the world.  Because they have a burning passion and because they believe.  People arrive at their destination through hard work and perseverance.  Through hopes and dreams, they have found their success.  I have my own dream that one day, I will not be known for all the good I have done, but by how I have made myself a better person by all the bad I have done.  I want to be remembered for the great achievements I was able to make during all of my hardships.  I want to be known as the one who made a difference when nobody else would.  Even if nobody has ever done anything for me.  I want to go far beyond the stars and into another galaxy.  Another dimension.  I want to go past what modern technology can see.  I want to take the extra steps to make life better for myself by making myself happy and making myself appreciate life.  I want to soar in the skies and above the heavens.

But most important to me, is wherever you are.

~

4/10/17/Mon(2)