Dream Sequence

Dream Sequence

     In a series of dreams, there is one thing that I remember and one thing only.  You.  I see you, but never your face.  I know you, but I never hear you.  I am never able to get close enough to talk to you.  Everything around me is dark and gloomy.  You are the only thing in color.  You are the only reason I choose to still breathe.  The reason I wake up in the morning and am able to make it through the day.  You are constantly what I am searching for in this black and white world.  I am drowning in this place of good and evil, but you are pulling out of the water.

     At last, I have found you.  I can finally breathe again.  The cherry blossoms are blooming and colors are swarming and seeping into everything that was once grey.  The grass, a brighter green than I have ever seen, and the ocean, full of more life and light than ever before.  A certain spark replacing sadness and loneliness.  A love for the world.  A happiness and a meaning to life again.  I see your face and it is even more beautiful than I had imagined.  You reach out to me, and we touch.  Everything that was cold and dark is now full with rich hope and care.  I can truly say now that I am happy with a genuine smile on my face.

~

5/7/17/Sun(1)