~ Two ~

The next day I left the hotel rather earlier than I would usually wake up. I got the train and made my way to Chester. Dad didn't even know I was coming so I wouldn't be surprised if he turns me away. I was getting the train to Chester. Many questions run through my mind one being was I going to the right place, I know it's around the right place.

"Tickets please" the ticket inspector speaks as I hand over my ticket and it gets stamped leaving me to settle down for the whole ride. Around 2 and a half hours later I was finally in Chester making my way to the village. The closer I got the nerves kicked in and more questions flew around my head but I had to push them to the back of my mind as the taxi stopped in front of a restaurant.

"How much will that be?" I asked as I got ready to climb out.

"That will be 10:50 please" the driver stared me dead in the eye, creeping me out slightly as I pulled my purse out and handed my money over to him. I climbed out of the taxi and looked around, right this was step one arriving here, step 2 is finding my dad. I pulled a letter from my bag, it was one I found from my mum.

Destiny Wilson

I'm out now and would like to see my daughter. Please get back into contact with me

Warren Fox

I read on and found dads new address as I made my way to the flats. I buzzed a buzzer to the number it said on the letter and a woman's voice spoke

"Who is it?" The voice spoke

"I'm Paige. I'm looking for Warren Fox." I responded biting my lip nervously

"What has he done?" The woman asked.

"Well he's my dad" I spoke.

"Come up" the woman buzzed and I walked to the flat and was let in. This was pretty scary barring in mind I've not seen my dad since I was 1 and a half.

"So your Paige, your dad isn't here right now but I'm here, I'm Sienna Blake, your dads girlfriend and the mother to his twins" Sienna smiled. This was weird, my dads girlfriend is pregnant and I'm stood here Pregnant aswell.

"I was just wondering if you could tell me where my dad is? I need to talk to him and it's sorta a long story" I shrugged

"I'll give him a call" sienna nodded pulling her phone out.

"Before you call him, could I use the bathroom please, I've been traveling for hours" I asked and sienna showed me to the bathroom before she was ready to call dad. I used the bathroom and looked into the mirror. I looked a mess so I decided that I had to tidy myself up a little before leaving the bathroom.

"Warren will be here in a few" sienna smiled when I left the bathroom. I perched on the edge of the sofa. My stomach was hurting but I kinda knew it would being pregnant and all. I rested my hands on my stomach and gently rubbed it with my thumbs. A few minutes later a man entered the flat.

"What was so important I had to come home right now" dad asked asked Sienna.

"Theirs someone here to see you" she smiled and I stood up coming into view.

"Hello dad" I bit my lip seeing him look shocked.

"Paige. My little girl. What are you doing here, does your mum know your here?" Dad asked me, I immediately knew I had to tell him all about the pregnancy and being kicked out