~ Three ~

Warrens POV

After 14 years of not seeing my daughter she's found me, not the best of reasons why but I'm glad she did, I didn't want to leave her with her mother but I had no choice. Sienna said she was fine with Paige staying with us but I could tell she was still hurting over Nico.

"Sienna babe, are you alright. With Paige staying here I mean?" I asked my girlfriend, it was obviously going to be hard for her and I knew that.

"Corse I am Warren, I wouldn't have said it otherwise, she's your daughter and she's pregnant. We couldn't see her on the streets." Sienna replied bluntly which made me agree with her even though I knew it would be cramped when the twins are born and when Paige gives birth, she will probably have find her own place if she can.

"It's going to be cramped when the twins are here, and when Paige's baby's here, just imagine it all the crying, on baby crying and then it would set the others off" I stated. I didn't want it to sound as If I didn't want Paige here, I just was stating a fact

"But we will over come it, we can be a little family" Sienna smiled resting her head on my shoulder since we were sitting on the sofa.

"I'm going to be here for the twins, for Paige and most importantly for you." I smiled back gently kissing Sienna on the forehead as we stayed on the sofa for a little while longer.

Paige's POV

I woke up earlier than normal today but I actually felt wide awake which is strange since I had woken up quite a few times during the night. I climbed out of bed and went to the door to the main part of the flat but stopped when I heard dad and Sienna talking. Dad was asking Sienna how she felt with me being here and saying it will be cramped when their twins and my baby is born, the way he said it though sounded as if he didn't want me here, am I really that unwanted that the morning after my own dad said I could stay he wants me gone. I didn't listen to the rest of the conversation instead I rummaged through my suitcase and pulled out a comfortable but stylish outfit which I ended up going for a pair of black leggings which fit over my slightly showing baby bump along with a black 'Starbucks coffee' logo cropped too. I added my black vans and sat on the bed pulling my phone out to text tom. I wasn't expecting a text right now since it was only 7:30 but you never know.

Texts:

Hi Tom, it's Paige from yesterday I was wondering if your not doing anything today maybe we could meet up? - P

Hi Paige, I'm free untill 1 when I've got my driving test, when would you like to meet up? - T

How about in a hour? Give us both time to get ready? - P

Okay, that's fine, I'll have to bring Steph- T

That's fine, I don't mind - P

Meet outside price slice?- T

Oka see you soon - P

End of texts

After texting tom I felt a smile form on my lips, what he's sweet and i can tell that even after only meeting him once which happened to be yesterday. I was already dressed so I held my phone and left the room.