New faces

CARL'S P.O.V

I was awake. Listening to Dads sleep talking. He really misses, mom. So do I but I think he believes it's his fault. If it was anyone's fault it was mine...

"No. No, Lori. No! Don't leave me. Please don't go!" He was saying. He was sleep crying now. Is that even a thing?

I crept out of bed once again stepping over the walker I killed last night. I'm starving. I think I might go to breakfast.

I walked in. "Where's the bacon?" I joked. But the atmosphere wasn't very happy. Carol was sat on one of the tables crying.

"Oh sorry I..." She shook her head.

"where is everyone?" I asked. She snuffled and stood up wiping a tear from her eye.

"I don't know, I think everyone's asleep except for Molly. Why don't you go to her cell, and play a bourd game or something until more people wake up?" She said raising her eyebrows and smiling gently. I didn't want to hurt her more so I just nodded and left the cafeteria.

"Ugh I hate Molly!" I said under my breath. I began going back to my cell, to maybe get some more sleep. Well I would of. That is if, I'd not heard or the crashing and booming. Molly could be hurt!

I mean she could be battling it out with a walker-that would be...funny. Yeah don't want to miss that!

"Molly are you-" I coughed, "whats all this noise your keeping me awake" I quickly said. I hope she didn't notice the first thing.

"All the 'noise' is me and Josie. Someone has stolen the only, remaining picture of her family!" She screamed. I then noticed the room looking like a pig sty.

"Oh d-d-do you want some help?".

MOLLY'S P.O.V

"Oh d-d-do you want some help?"carl asked, surprisingly.

"Em, yeah, kind of"I replied. He shook his head awkwardly and began helping us search.

It was silent. So awkward. Time passed, people began waking up, and going to breakfast and we'd still not found her picture.

"Josie it's, getting late now and we've been searching for hours, maybe it's just not here-" I said reluctantly.

"So I was right. Someone has stolen it!" Josie stated, I nodded sadly.

"Right then, I'm going to search for it! But first, I'm getting my bacon" Carl stood up posing with his hands on his hips. Me and Josie giggled, and followed him out.

Later on rick called a meeting. I now noticed there were many more people than there was originally. There were loads of them , mainly children and some old people but there were a few younger adults aswell.

"Who are all these people?" I whispered to Carl and Josie. Josie shrugged.

"I think there from Woodberry" Carl stated.

"Woodberry? Isn't that where the governor lives?" I frowned carl returned the look.

"Okay, everyone!" Rick said loudly, silencing everyone.

"If you didn't already know, we have invited the Woodberry residents to live with us." There was a few shocks from everyone.

"The residents had no idea, what the governor was up to, and believed we were evil, therefor we believed they were as messed up as him. But it was all a misunderstanding, and we all have the same intentions. We hope we can all move on and forgive and forget. Woodberryians will be sleeping in cell block C and B. Any questions ask me, Rick. Daryl" he pointed to Daryl. "Carol" he pointed to Carol, "Glen" he pointed to Glen. "Maggie" he pointed to Maggie. "And Sonia" he pointed to mum. "Are medical people are , Hershel, and Sonia" he said. "Ok they that's all!" He finished.