Chapter 11 - Crazy

Chapter 11

I started crying uncontrollably, my feelings flowed out of my eyes, making the shoulder of this person wet in tears, I calmed myself up as I wiped my tears, sniffing in the process, this person's hand was wrap around my waist and a grey shirt is what my eyes saw, and as I look up I saw the one that cause my tears. I shivered away from him and I can see that he was in shock.

"I-I'm sorry Niall." I said before walking away, but he grab my wrist. I closed my eyes again. Why am I feeling so overly dramatic about this? Its just, you're disappointed. My thoughts answered back.

"Veronica, please listen to me.. I know you saw the artic—" I cut him off, closing my eyes.

"Yes Niall, I saw the article, please, I'm just way over dramatic because of this." I explained, lifting my other hand to put his hand back but he spoke.

"No. It's just a rumor Veronica—" I continued to get his hand off and turn around to him, faking a smile.

"I know, I know it's just a rumor. You don't need to explain, I'm still your friend after all." I'm trying to smile so brightly, but I know I can't. Niall opened his mouth but we both turn our gaze to the person at the door.

"Veronica!" Harry chimed in. "Glad you're here, Zayn need to talk to you." He said cheerily whilst grabbing my hand and pulling me inside, he carried me all the way to Zayn's room, he opened the door and literally throw me inside, I heard the door closed and I look up to saw Zayn coming out from the bathroom.

"Oh hey. I need to talk to you." He smiled, I gulped and nodded.

"Yeah. What is it?" I asked, sitting on the edge of his bed.

"About.. your feelings." He said. I raise my brow, gesturing at him to go on. "I know you're in love with one of my band mates." I look at him, he's dead serious.

"Zayn—"

"I know you Veronica. I know you well, you have feelings for Niall, have you?" He asked at me, folding his arms. I can't lie to my brother, I can't.

"I-I don't know Zayn. I've, I've never felt like this before." I truthfully said. Zayn sighed. He sit right beside me and place his hand on my shoulder, I look at his eyes.

"Maybe you do Veronica, think of it, but whatever you're feelings are, I will be here for you, I promise that." Zayn warmly smile, I smiled sadly.

"I know Zayn, I know." I hugged him tightly as he do the same. "Thank you." I added, he break the embrace and then cup my face.

"Stop crying now. Whatever that is, everything will be alright." Zayn ponders, before standing up and walking out of the room, me sitting their pondering at what Zayn said. Everything will be alright. I smiled at my brother, he is my hero after all.

***

A clearly boring day, two days without art lessons? I can't live with that. I started getting out of my bed, I want to see Stephanie right now, I wonder what she's doing, is she busy? I grab my phone on the night stand and dialled her number. After about three rings, she picked up.

"Hey." She said, I smiled.

"Steph! Uhm. Can we meet today?" I asked.

"Yeah sure, about four in the afternoon, are you up for that?" She asked, I nodded.

"Yeah sure. Thanks, see you later." I said, hanging up, the phone still on my hands as I look around my room. I sighed as I stand up and put the phone back to the nightstand.