Chapter 3 - The Rules

I stared at him, wide-eyed.

"What?" I asked. Zayn smirked.

"Of course, I'd want to, they're my best friends and they'll take care of you like take care of you." He explained, I froze there, jaw-dropped. Then El put a spoon in my mouth making me go back to reality, and looking at El with evil eyes. El clapped her hands.

"Good then." She said that I raised my eyebrow.

"And If one of you." Zayn began, looking at Harry and Niall. "Fells In-love in my sister, and promise her yada' yada' yada'. And my sister fell to you too. I'm afraid there is I like to call.." I face-palmed. "Broken Rules, Broken Bones." Here we go again...

Niall and Harry look at him with weird expressions. "I know that one of you will fall for her. So, I be better tell the rules in this dining area. Anyone that's not single, Get out!" Zayn partly shouted, that Instantly, me, El and the other lads, except Harry and Niall, go to the living room. Of course Louis brought his plate.

"What was that all about?" El asked, while I rested my forehead at my palm.

"The Broken Rules Broken Bones.. Zayn made that for every suitor I will have or will get.. If there's any rule you'll broke, well you'll have broken bones." I explained and El gasped. "Yep.." I said, rolling my eyes.

"I never know that your brother will be so over protective." Louis commented, making the 'o' longer that it should be. I rolled my eyes. Why would one of them will love me? I just shook my head, I just got out of there because I'm not allowed to hear the rules. I never knew what his rules are. Louis turn the TV on and I focused to the channel I was watching. Disney.

We we're still watching, and after about half an hour the three boys got out. Each have serious faces. Niall and Harry sit down besides Louis and Zayn sit next to me. I open my mouth to say something but Zayn automatically said "No." I pouted. I will never know what the rules are, they are highly confidential. I just continued watching and after that not even one of us are talking. None. Even Louis. I just sighed and stand up. "Goodnight guys." I said. After that I leave and go to my room. I was tucking under the covers when my talkie spoke.

"Hey." someone said, and clearly that's not Zayn's voice.

"Who's this?" I answered back, curious.

"It's Niall." He answered and I was wide-eyed.

"Niall?! What are you doing with the talkie. How on earth-"

"Shh.. it's okay, I already asked Zayn if I could talk to you." He explained. I sighed.

"Okay then. What do you want to talk about?" I asked.

"Uhm.. after the shoot tomorrow, uhm, can we." He cleared his throat. And I was hanging on what he would say. "Go out?" He said, I was blushing.

Play cool. "Go out? Sure then." I responded.

"Oh, it's okay if--What? You said sure?" He assured, I chuckled.

"Yes." I said back.

"Oh! Great, Good! Thanks, good night Wavy." He said. I smiled.

"Goodnight blondie." I said, and then place back the talkie. I look at the ceiling for a while, and then slap myself. This is not a dream! He clearly asked me out! I was hugging a pillow tight, the butterflies in my stomach, my heart jumping fast. My cheeks heated. I can't even sleep. Oh, Niall.