Chapter 2 - Weirdest Day Ever!

Everybody was rushing, we we're hurried down in the dressing room, after they've done our make up, I was ready for my part, well, my awkward part. The Director approached me "Ahm... you just have to dance... whatever dance you have in mind, just be yourself, don't mind us if we were watching you okay?" I just nodded and he nod too with a smile.

I was walking to the set when Zayn approach me. "Don't worry I'll be there right besides you." He whispered and I smile. First of all, It's kinda weird, because people watched me about something that I don't do, well, used to do.

When we started doing my parts, It's kinda funny, Zayn tried not to laugh at my moves, weird moves. And after that, there's this acting, I only have two lines and I think I memorized them well. But there's this thing that, I need to bend down and place the tray of glass and water. It's kinda awkward cause I think, they're staring at me, I mean no, at my arse.

I was off at my part and I was sitting besides the dressing room. Zayn's jacket is around me, and I'm buttoning the polo like shirt I'm wearing so my bust is nowhere to be seen.

"First time huh?" I heard someone said, and I instantly look up. It's him. He's holding two cups of coffee.

"Huh?" I asked, dumbfounded.

He sat down besides me, handing me the coffee whilst he hold my hands and put it there. The warmth of the cup makes me shiver down to my spine. Just what I needed. "Thanks." I said to him and he smiled back.

"No prob. I'm just using myself to a specie like you" Niall said with that smile. I laughed.

"Well our specie had a name, and It's a girl." I commented on, and Niall scratch the back of his head.

"I know, just trying to make you laugh." He said awkwardly. I chuckled.

"Well, you did blondie." I said. He chuckled, sipping his coffee.

"Ahm.. Wavy, what I've been asking you just minutes ago is that, This is your first time right?" He asked.

I rise my eyebrow. "Wavy?" He smirked and point at my long yet wavy hair, I laughed inside and then answered his question. "Yep, my first time."

"And how is it so far?" He asked. I sip some coffee before answering.

"Weirdest Day ever! At first it's kinda awkward cause everybody was watching you but then after a while, I just enjoyed it." I told him honestly.

He chuckled and I rise my eyebrow. "That's what I said when we're shooting WMYB" He said. I chuckled. I was about to say something when someone spoke.

"Hurry up and change guys, the shoots over, we'll be back tomorrow." Liam said, putting his jacket over his shoulder and walked inside the dressing room. Niall and I look at each other.

"There you are! I thought you're lost" Zayn said relieved. I laugh. And then he hugged me, I hugged back.

"Zayn, I will never be lost." I said.

"I know. I just can't believe we are both growing up." He said, teary eyed.

"Wow you sounded like dad" I said partly laughing.

"Yeah. I was weird-out on my self for a second" I laughed.

"Stop with that brother-sister cuddle. Paul said to hurry up!" Louis shouted at the back. I just laugh and let go of Zayn. And maybe my little crush at Niall that day had increased.

***

Bored..bored...bored.

The boys is at the rehearsal today, and I was completely bored, since Zayn's not in the other room...