Chapter 18 - Sort Out

Chapter 18

Let me get this straight. 

I finally sorted it out. I am in love with him, Arggh! --Well said Captain Obvious-- The worst feeling ever! Like I want to throw something on the wall and punch a stranger right down the street, and the worst part of all, I got in love with him while I'm wearing Zayn's body, --That sounds weird-- But yeah. I can't believe it! And we have some recording to do, it's so frustrating, I can't even have girl problems because of this body, anyway, few more days and I'm completely fine, and finally back to normal, just few more days, that's all what It takes to be back being me. I just want Veronica back, the real me.

I got out of my room and I was freshly bathe, and I have my period, yeah cause my belly hurts like it hurts so much and I just want to scream at someone, I'm not me when I'm on my period, being a bit more angry, and a lot of mood swings, I can be a guy when I'm angry cause I don't back up at any fight or If I'm angry I'll just shout at someone, this is probably the worst thing that happened in my teenage life, I blame puberty.

I walk to the boys flat and by the time I was going to the door, I remembered the plan Zayn and I created, I back away from the door and lean on the wall right next to the door and then I saw Zayn getting out and he have this huge cheeky grin on his face that I was about to laugh but he bring his index finger on his mouth and gesture for me to keep quiet, I nodded silently.

I go inside and the boys only glance at me, I tried to keep a poker face until I go to the bathroom, and seconds later Zayn got inside and I can feel the guys confused faces.

"I thought you're in the bathroom?" Liam voice hollered and I suppress my laugh. Then Zayn went inside the bathroom and when we see our faces we laughed silently, laughing like there's no tomorrow, and after our laughing had been done I move to the next plan.

The next plan is either confusing them and making them more confuse, me and Zayn would just laugh our arses off because of their faces but at the same time I can't look at Niall's face and I want to freak out every time he spoke to me about the football game and maybe thinking that I was Zayn, so that was the latter in this tiny little game when a phone call interrupted as all.

I answered it in a matter of factly and spoke, I didn't know It was Harry.

"Bingo! This is Veronica!" Louis gave out a proud smile and I face palmed making Zayn came out of his room and I only supress a laugh. "You thought you two can fool us?" Louis added and I rolled my eyes with this smile.

"We already did Louis." I smiled and me and Zayn both slap our hands together and Zayn just laugh, I miss his voice, I wish he could speak right away! And I'm already sick with this body! No offense to Zayn.

"Oh shut up Veronica." Lou said and Zayn gave him a glare making me chuckle, Louis just raise his brow and put his two hands up in surrender and Zayn shook his head sitting between me and Niall. Thank God.

"Let's go on a mall today shall we?" Liam spoke and they all nodded, well except for Niall.

"Sorry mate got a date."  When that exact words escape from his mouth my heart thump loudly and I'm sure it's going to break any minute, I awkwardly gulp and looked around for a moment.

"Ey! Who's that lovely girl Niall?" Lou teased and they all laugh, well excluding me who's now looking at him.

"Just someone, we'll be at rehearsals later at three right? So I better get going." Niall smiled before standing up and when our eyes met he gave me a light smile as I look at an another direction, swear I'm in a verge of tears and I want to punch something, literally, like right now.