Chapter 6 - Double Surprise

My lesson was over, Luke and Pia are so funny though, I enjoyed their company even if they fought million of times, but I can tell they love each other and they care for one another, it doesn't bother me at all, what really bothers me is the surprise Zayn told me about. I got nothing from him since yesterday, I groaned as I went up from my bed —after I rested for about fifteen minutes— I guess I need a shower, since I'll came to the boys rehearsals.

But before I went to my bathroom, there's a loud knock from the door, I went to the door and open it, revealing Niall. I smiled, I haven't seen him since that incident.

"Uhh.. Hi Veronica, I was just gonna say sorry for yesterday." He said, looking down, not even looking in my eyes. I chuckled.

"It's okay Ni, I know it's a mistake." I told him and he blushed, I grin.

"Yeah, but, I should've knock." He insisted, scratching his nape, I rolled my eyes.

"I told you it's fine, and can you please tell my brother that I'll just take a shower before the rehearsals." I noted him and he look at me, smiling.

"Sure then. Catch ya later." Niall said before going to their room. I closed the door.

He knows about the surprise, I'm dying to know that oh so surprise for me, maybe my siblings or mom is here? Maybe that's their surprise, I laugh at that thought and finally go to the shower.

***

We we're on the van, as usual, but it's kinda strange, cause Liam and Lou are not here, the two L's are not here, Zayn smiled widely at me for the billionth time.

"Tell me already." I groaned impatiently.

"It wouldn't be a surprise if I tell you." Zayn said and I crossed my arms and look outside the car window. "Just wait and see my twin." Zayn added and I just roll my eyes—for the billionth time—

"Where's Li and Lou?" I asked him, facing him this time.

"They are there already." Zayn blankly said and I nod.

We arrived there, it's somewhere near the hotel, it's a surprise that they didn't put me some blindfold, What is it that so surprising today? Curiosity kills me well. I looked at Niall for answer and like he read my mind, he shrugged, but smiles afterwards, I groaned at them, and they all just chuckled.

We entered the big white door, the rehearsal room was quite big, it's more like a house, there's a living area and a kitchen, but only one room, that is the rehearsal studio, mics with all that instruments, outside that there's a glass that you can see the inside —but not all of it—, I saw Liam inside, but I wonder, where's Lou? There we're two stools in front of the glass along with the equalizers and headsets. As we walk further the only one big room, I heard talking but barely audible, Zayn was walking in front of me, he stopped and make a way for me to open the door, I rolled my eyes at him, he just chuckled and gesture for me to go on.

I slowly turn the knob. I swear If this is mom and—

"Ahhhhh!" I screamed and later on covered my mouth "Oh my god! Stephanie!" I shouted as I attack my seven years best friend with a hug.

"Easy there artsy." Steph said and I chuckled.

"How are you?! I haven't seen you for a year! I totally missed you!" I asked excitedly, the happiness in my voice, I let go of the hug and look at her.

"Yeah I missed you too! I'm fine of course, If it wasn't for Liam, I wouldn't have been able to see you artsy." Steph explained, pointing at Liam. And the artsy thing, It's my nickname for her, and her only.

"You're friends?" I asked in disbelief. Zayn and Niall sat down and Zayn paid Niall some bucks, Harry head to the guitar and somehow, started strumming.

"Yeah. Why? Is it wrong that a pop star is with friends with a fashion designer?" She asked, slightly offended.

"No, there's nothing wrong, but how?" I asked again.

"We met at the school I told you I was going, I never thought this guy would be famous." Steph pointed out and me and Liam chuckled.

"Yeah, I never thought I would be famous and this cupcake here would be a designer." Liam mused and I frowned. Cupcake?

"I told you, stop calling me cupcake." Steph snorted. And I just watched them argue.

"But you like it when we're together back then." Liam smiled and my jaw dropped.

"You've dated?!" We all chorused and both of them laugh, we all exchange glances with our mouth gape open.

"Yes we are! But that was before, and we are now friends really." Steph answered and our mouths just couldn't get the idea of them being together.

"Great friends." Liam added as they high five.

"When? How?" I stammered, just couldn't believe that news.

"You knew about Liam artsy, I told you about him." Steph said and I nodded, I remember that moment.

"Yeah, but I never thought that Liam, was Liam Payne!" I exclaimed, bringing my hands up, Liam laughed and the four other boys just go back to their business.

We talked about everything, me, Liam and Steph since we know about each other, the others just have their own worlds, I just listened to them and sometimes talk, they have this good bond and I know that somewhere deep inside Steph still love the boy, but Liam have Danielle though, so sad, they can really be a cute couple.

Me and Steph walk out of the rehearsal studio because we are not actually can be there, the boys need to rehearse, and we both go to McDonalds since Steph is hungry, I get a booth as she ordered for us, moments later she came back with the burger and fried chicken with rice with two ice teas. I get the burger and started eating it.

"Do you still love him?" I asked randomly. She raise a brow.

"Who?" She asked, swallowing the food.

I rolled my eyes. "Liam." I said like it's the obvious thing, well actually, it is.

As the moment I said it she started coughing, hammering her chest, I handed her the ice tea. "What?! N-No!" She barely shouted after she recovered.

"Lying." I simply commented, she snorts.

"No I am not." She said, and I drank some of the ice tea.

"Yes you are." I insisted, she just sighs and put down her spoon down.

She said those words in defeat that makes me grin.

"Maybe yes, I am."

-----
Hello guys! Updated finally! Well how'd you like the story so far? sooner I'll post the love story of theirs and you know, this story is not about Niall and Veronica always so yeah, later bookers :DD

COMMENT, VOTE, FAN, FAN GIRL, FOOD, wait what? Hungry.