Chapter 17 - Strange

Chapter 17

"You might be in love with him!" Exclaimed my best friend on the phone, I rolled my eyes.

"I-I can't." I stutter, truly I just can't, maybe I have a crush on him but I promised myself that, that was it, no more falling in love part, I groaned and I heard her chuckle. "You know it's not the best to chuckle at my feelings." I retorted and I can feel she just rolled her eyes at me.

"I told you, I'm serious, maybe you love him, that's why you all have those feelings last week." She inquired and I groaned again rolling on my bed. A week had been passed and I'm completely ignoring Niall, it's awkward for me, I don't know why but It is, last time I check it's not like this, I treat him normal, like I did to the boys, I do like him and he's my crush but I keep it cool, fancying someone and loving someone is completely different, I can feel that. But what's this? Is this what they called love? I groaned again like a big panda and I heard Steph laugh at me.

"Oi! Stop laughing! I'm having girl issues here." I wave my hand dismissively and I heard her giggle.

"Fine. But honestly, talk to him, he might be even worried why are you ignoring him for this past few days, especially you're now with them all throughout." She mentioned and I sat up from my bed.

"Yeah, I-I'll try. Besides, I have three weeks left to pretend." I smiled.

"Good. Now I have an essay to do so bye artsy, have fun!" She cheerily said and I laugh.

"Bye, good luck." I said and hang up, the silence met me again and I look around at my white room, I scratch my neck, I have been missing my hair for the past few days, the tattoos on my arms are really water proof, they won't take off! It even itches, I miss being a girl. To tell you, i'm really girly, I like things with purple on it, not pink, Pink disgust me, it's just so girly-girly. I'm just girly, and I do like make up's but simple and natural, not like when I'm on high school and half of the girl students there looked like harpies, I shuddered at that thought when somebody knocked on the door, I stand up and opened it revealing Niall, I was wide eyed and my heart beats faster than a horse, I closed the door again and felt my heart. 

"Calm down, calm down." I breathed in and out as I pace back and forth. "It's just Niall, it's just him." I said, unbelievably I managed to calm myself down as I open the door again, meeting Niall with furrowed brows.

"Why did you slam the door?" He asked kinda irritated, I bit my lip as I look down, I didn't bother looking in his eyes, I might panic and run like a deer.

"So-sorry." I said and I heard him sigh.

"It's okay. Just, there's rehearsals at three and sound check at six, so, get ready." He said before walking away and I followed his steps, looking at it as he goes to the other room, I sighed deeply to the air I didn't even know I held, I'm nervous and kinda sweaty right now, my heart hammering in my chest is still heard, this is really getting out of hand, seriously I don't want this anymore, I just can't. I need to feel like what we are before, no this, no anything like this, acting like we are friends, I groaned and started going to my bathroom, this is really strange.

* * *

We just got down from our van, the ride was kinda awkward for me, Zayn didn't came cause the doctor required him to stay home and drink lots of water, sometimes Perrie was there with her, and I already met Perrie, she's sweet and lovely, she's perfect for my brother. Anyway. At the van, me and Liam talked about something uneasy. 

Being a man.

So, he told me something man do, considering the girly girl I am. Like spitting, you have to be powerful like hacking it all up and then spit as great as you can, see? Pretty disgusting, and he said I need to be comfortable around them more, they all put there hands wrap around other shoulders often and they high five quite a lot, well, that's a lecture for me to remember. He even asked why me and Niall rarely talk at each other, I just shrugged and didn't answer him, he drop it though which is I'm really grateful for, I don't want to talk about him, in my peripheral vision I can see him staring at me, it made me uneasy and I wanted to drink loads of water, It's really strange.