Chapter 13 - Better

Chapter 13

We were now heading back to the hotel, hoping the dip shits are gone by now, since the ride was far away as it seams we turn on the radio and sing our hearts out, dancing, laughing and wiggling around like we're eighteen. Then Fifth Harmony comes up with the song Me and My Girls, we laugh and dance along, others looked at us with weird faces but we just didn't care, even Steph told me that this car window is see through but I shake them off, I don't care right now.

It's fun having a best friend around, she will be there for you for good times and the bad times, she will help you out no matter what, even though I have many sisters, I still count her as one, she's my un-biological sister and I'm proud of her, no matter what other think of us, I will always need her in my life, when my sisters are not around she's the only one I can count to besides Zayn and mum, she's my other half than Zayn, as weird as that sounds I love her and I'll protect her. You know, I can only fight with my best friend, one word at her you'll be dead, that's our motto. Friends forever and sister for life. I look at her with gratitude, I will always be grateful to have her around.

"And we play our favorite song as we dance out all night long and we're like oooh oh oh ow and when it's just me and my girls!" We both yelled out as we laugh, the tears on my eyes showing out and I wiped them off. Crazy, that's my feeling right now. After minutes of doing that we finally stopped since we are in front of the hotel, I smiled as I got out of the car still leaving the door open.

"Thanks Steph, I owe you big time." I winked and she smiled.

"It's no problem artsy, call me anytime." She winked also and I chuckle as I wave and shut the door, she drove away as I stand there watching her car turn to the right as I finally decided to went inside noticing the sky that was turning in to dark blue, I look at my wrist watch when I was at the lobby, I have been that long? I didn't even notice. I got to the lift again, hoping that I'll encounter Sir Layton again, but sadly I didn't so I go all the way to our floor. I was going straight at the boys' room but I realize they're not still there cause the knob was locked, so I directly went to my room but the knob was locked too, I tilt my head to the side, I didn't lock this earlier, I check my pocket hoping that I have brought my key, but luckily I haven't brought it. Note my sarcasm.

I sighed as I decided to just sit on the floor and call Zayn, no answer. Great, just great. I'd tried dialling again but I end up on the voicemail so I quit it. Oh yeah, where's Harry? Why did he got out? I thought he was sick, I called Harry but his phone is out of reach. I tried dialling everyone's number but they won't answer, even Paul. I sighed, defeated as I rest my head on the wall. Where are they? I groaned as the exact moment the lift open whilst I stand up immediately. Since I'm facing the whole lift and it was meters away so I happen to see that there's no one inside, that kinda freak me out.

"W-Who's there?" I stutter, looking at it side by side, too scared to go there. There's a moment of silence before it closed and went down, I sighed. Is this a trick? Am I dreaming or what? I pinch my shoulder, and it hurts telling me that this is not a dream, I'm fully awake, seconds later I heard the elevator again and standing there was Harry with a single flower on his hand.

I sighed in relief.

"Harry!" I cheered as I run straight at him, he got out of the lift and he gave me the flower, which shocked me, I look at him and he gave me a cheeky grin. "What's this?" I asked, looking at the white flower, there was a string attached and a card on the end, I read it: I'm sorry,

I look back at him and he's nowhere to be seen, so I look around and saw him going inside and then I heard the lock, I went over to the door and knock many times.

"Harry, open-" I didn't even finish my sentence when the lift dinged again making me look at it. It was Louis holding another flower. This time I didn't go to him. "Louis." I called out as he approach me, and when he's near, I spoke. "Harry's-" I didn't even finish my words as he gave me the flower, I raise my brow as he went inside and lock it again. I'm beginning to get weird out right now, Geez, I read it again as another card attached to it: Please. I raise my brow and looked at the door, knocking will only hurt my knuckles since they don't want to open the god damn door. The elevator dinged and I saw Liam, holding-again- another flower, he handed it to me and I read the card, since I'm beginning to get used to it. Hear

Okay? I'm Sorry, Please Hear. . . Oh, I know what's next: Me Out. The lift dinged and I look to see my brother. He warmly smile as he gave me another flower, with the word Me on it, but I'm surprised that Niall was on his back holding another flower with a word Out on it, I guessed right. I smirk at him as he gave me those puppy eyes.

"Too sappy aren't ya?" I said and he chuckle giving the flower to me and returning back to where he stand.

"That's me." He sheepishly said and I laugh, him turning pink for a second. "So, would you like to hear me out?" He asked again and I smirked, putting my index and thumb on my chin and feigning thinking. "Just once please?" I heard him and I chuckle.

"You know Niall." I pause for a moment, finally deciding. "It's okay, you don't have to explain, I guess you're busy and it's just that. And I guess I was just a little disappointed that you didn't show up." I explained and I saw guilt in his eyes, that I automatically speak. "And you don't have to feel guilty Niall. I completely understand." I said, smiling. Niall nodded at me, showing his gratitude with the way he looks.

"Thank you Veronica." He warmly smile. "So can I make things up to you?" He cheekily smiled and I chuckle, I saw hope in his eyes like a kid who wants a new teddy bear in his birthday.

"Yeah sure." I smiled, everybody deserves a second chance.

"Good, let's go!" He cheered as he pulled my wrist and we immediately go down and heading outside of this hotel.

I feel a lot better right now, sometimes, you have to understand people and hear them out, don't take something from your side only, you have to talk to the other person if you want to settle things, and that's my problem, I guess that day I'm not ready yet to talk to him. The disappointment rush to my veins easily. Honestly, I'm a very sensitive person, I use to cry at every little things and I'm always emotional you know, thinking about my life and other people, I'm easy to get angry, get sad and get happy, I'm easy at every emotion inside of my body, I guess when dad leaves us and I didn't even try to let him speak, I just shut the door and I can't let him come in cause I'm so disappointed and it turn to angry, leaving us without a word, then coming back all of a sudden? That's not the right thing for me. But there's one emotion that I'm not easy to get, and that's love. In my mind I have to know whether he is serious at me or not, that's my decision when a lot of boys just played me, or cheat on me, I just couldn't cope with it because I'm so easy to fall, and that was before, right now, I need to built my walls and stop being easy to get in love, cause you know, it'll hurt you.

___________

A New Chapter! what da ya think? ;) Comment or vote ;D Dedication to everyone!