Back at home

I have to say that it feels amazing to be back home, over the past few months our team has been doing boring missions, mostly c rank and a few b rank missions here and there. Me and Mitsuki have grown closer over the months. We still can't stand not being near each other, and when he isn't, feel really anxious and nervous. But anyways, why am I even thinking about all this? Wait what's he saying. "Right?" Mitsuki said to me. "Sorry I was deep in thought, what'd you just say?" Mitsuki smiled and said. "Over these past few months we've gotten to know each other pretty well, right?" I nodded and said "yeah of course". He smiled, and hugged me closer. "Wanna move into the same room? I mean you basically live here already, but wanna make it official?" Haha I'd thought you'd never ask," I said, I hugged him and kissed him. He smiled even more and ran down the hallway, yelling back "come on let's go and move your stuff into my room". My heart sank, I didn't want Mitsuki to see my room, I'm still a little bit of a kid on the inside, and I still sleep with my stuffed animal, I walked behind him. He grabbed my hand and said " I don't care what it looks like," he said. He opened the door, there were toys all over the place, and there were toys everywhere, and stuffed animals on my bed. I immediately started blushing. Mitsuki looked around and said. "Your room is adorable, why didn't you tell me you liked stuffed animals, I've been hiding mine in my closet, oh my god you have the new gaming system out by konoha gaming unlimited, when did you get this," he was basically running around my room and talking about all the things he loved, he walked back to me and said. "Umm why are you staring at me?" It's just that I'm worried that you wouldn't like this, I forgot how perfect you are, of course you would love this place". He smiled at me and kissed me, I kissed him back, he kissed me while walking backwards onto the bed. "Come on," he said, "your bed is really comfy". He layed down under the covers, and we had the most passionate sex we've ever had before (not gonna describe it cuz I'm a little to busy rn) I woke up the next morning, next to Mitsuki, he was smiling and looking at a little stuffed tiger that I had on my bed. "How long have you had him?" He asked seeing I was awake. "About six years I think," I responded cuddling in next to him. "Why don't I move in here instead? I mean it's still a master bedroom, and there's another courtyard right here that's just as nice, it's pretty much the same but with better stuff in it". "Id be cool with that," I said kissing him on the nose. "Alright, it's settled, I'll start moving my stuff over," he said smiling at me. I knew that this was gonna be the beginning of something great.