Chapter 4

" Madison, where's the box with the cups?"

"I think in the one on top of the counters." She replied.

I grabbed a cup and filed it with some lemonade and went upstairs. We just got all of our boxes in the apartment and are starting to unpack it all. I dug through the boxes and found my calender. Then I found some screws and a hammer and got my calender into the wall. I looked at the calender and circled Monday. It was Saturday evening and we started school at Beacon Hills High school in 1 day. I was finally going to find my brother! I just don't know how to tell Isaac that he has a sister and isn't alone. I grab my pillow out of the box and throw it on the bed. 

"I really need to hang some curtains up..." I said out loud. With the huge window looking into my room I really don't want people watching me change every morning. 

"Hey Madison when are we going shopping for new school clothes?"

"Tomorrow?" She shouts.

"I'm going to order a pizza for dinner!" I said walking downstairs towards my laptop. I order a large pepperoni pizza because I am starving. 

"It should be here in about 25 min!"

She groaned and I laughed. A lot of the  place was already furnished so I plopped down on the couch and turned on netflix on the tv. The pizza arrived in the middle of Blair making out with Chuck in Gossip Girl. So we finished the about 3/4ths of the pizza and watched about 3 more episodes. Then I just went upstairs and immediately went to sleep.

************

*BEEP* BEEP* BEEP!* 

"Ughhhhhh." I grumbled hitting the clock trying to find the off button.

I get up and slowly walk down the stairs but before I walk through my bedroom door I turn around and look. I unpacked a lot of boxes yesterday so I only have a few boxes with clothes in them. I have my bed set up with the desk across from it. And hanging on the wall I have a full length mirror. Next to the mirror, I have a huge bookcase with no books on it yet. 

" I guess I'll but my books on the bookcase today after shopping," I say to myself as I turn around and walk downstairs.

I turn on the coffee pot and put in one of the coffee pods. I make two cups one for Madison and I. I know she isn't awake yet but we really need to get ready if we want to go shopping. I walk into her room, and see brown hair sticking out from under the blanket. She got most of her unpacking done yesterday too except for a few boxes. I put the cup of coffee down on her nightstand and shake her shoulder.

"Get up Madison! We need to get ready!" 

"I'm up, I'm up. I need coffee though."

I snort and hand her the cup. She sits up and walks over to the bathroom and turns on the shower. I then walk back upstairs and turn my shower on too. I shower real quick and throw on some light color skinny jeans with a long sleeve baseball shirt. Then I dry my hair and straighten it. I put on some foundation, blush, a little eyeliner, and mascara. I race downstairs with my gray vans in my hand. I see Madison there with a piece of toast in her hand.

"Ready to go?" I ask as I grab a apple from the fridge.

"Ye-p!" she says popping the p.

I smile and grab my bag and sling it on my shoulder. 

"Okay so the first thing that we need to buy is a car because I will not be taking the bus to school everyday." Madison says as the taxi pulls up.

I let out a small laugh, " Ok, yeah." 

I tell the taxi drive to go to the dealership and a hour later Madison and I are driving out with a silver mustang.

"Ok, so the mall is about 3 miles form here and you need to take the next right."  Madison tells me. 

We took a coin toss to see who could drive the car to the mall and I won so Madison will get to drive us to school tomorrow. It takes us about 5 minutes to get to the mall. We walk inside and spend the rest of the day shopping. I get about 3 dresses, 2 skirts, lots of skinny jeans and leggings, some combat boots, another pair of vans and some heels too. I also get a few crop tops, some t-shirts and blouses, a flannel shirt, and some tank-tops. I also got a leather jacket which I never would've worn back in Chicago. But to say it short Madison and I went on a huge shopping spree for school and a new look.

We get back home and we eat dinner real quick and I go straight to bed. Tomorrow is our first day of school at Beacon Hills and I might find my brother.

************

Authors Note

Ok so I'm not going to make a new chapter every time for an authors note so i'll just start writing at the end of each chapter. I promise that people form Teen Wolf will be in the next chapter because it'll be the first day of school! Woo Hoo!!! But i'm sorry it took me so much time writing this i've been really busy lately! But please vote or like or whatever this story and please please please comment because it gives me motivation to write more! Merci!

<3 you guys! :)