Chapter 2

Chapter 2

"Sarah let me in!" Madison shout from the outside of the door. I'm sitting on the inside trying to figure out everything.  Finally I give up and just let her inside because the pounding on the door isn't helping at all.

"Oh my god, you have two freaking brothers!" Madison exclaims. 

" I know that Madison. I wonder how old they are..." I think out loud.

"We should try to find them and maybe we can figure out how old they are and where they live! Maybe you can even see who your real dad is! I knew that Tim Leroux wasn't your real dad, because you two look nothing alike!" Madison rambles on.

"Madison, I just found out that I have more family 20 minutes ago so excuse me if I want to wait on finding them for a few more minutes."

"I'll be right back!" Madison says walking out of the room. 

My guess is that she is getting a laptop to look them up. I walk back to the closet, grab the birth certificates and love letters and go downstairs. I plop down on the floor next to the couch and spread out all of the papers. I look at the dates on the letters and compare them to the birth certificates. The first letter was written a year before I was born. I jump up real quick and race over to the drawer next to the fridge and grab a piece of paper and a pen. Then I go back over to the certificates and if I did the math right then Camden would be 24 and Isaac would be 16; the same age as me. I double check to make sure that I did Isaac's math right because we weren't twins so I was born just about ten months after Isaac. The next thing I hear is thumping quickly coming down the stairs. 

"Hey Sarah," Madison says walking into the family room. "I'm really sorry but I just looked up Lahey online and its says that Mr.Lahey was murdered a few months ago, and that Camden was in the military and died in combat."

"Wow... I guess Isaac and I are in the same boat then. We're both alone. "

"Hey! You have me and you will have him too because I know where we are moving!!!"

I smile at her and ask "where?"

"Becon HIlls, California. Thank god somewhere warmer!" 

"When do we leave?"

"Whenever you want." Madison says smiling.