Chapter 8

Why am I doing this? I don't even know Allison or those people that are missing! God! I'm so stupid!!! I could be killed for just being to damn curious! I should turn around and just go home.

But what happens if someone gets hurt or dies, or Allison is kidnapped? Why do I care? It's not my problem, so stop worrying and just turn around.

No, no I'm just gonna go and see what happens and not even get out of the car.

All of these thoughts are running through my head as I pull into the parking lot across the street from the bank. I park the car and sit their watching the bank. As I sit their I see someone walk to the front doors of the bank with I think bolt cutters and snap the lock on the place. 

Don't get out of the car! She's fine and just curious and worried like me. She'll be fine and is only gonna look around. 

I keep fidgeting around waiting for her to come back out but she doesn't. I try to take my mind off of it a little by looking around my car and up at the sky. It's a cloudless night out and the full moon is really bright and gleaming. I can't take it just waiting here.

" Screw it."

I jump out of the car leaving my bag in the car and walk over to the bank. I yank open the door and see a cluttered, dirty, abandoned bank. 

"Hello?" I whisper hoping that nobody but Allison and I are in here.

This is the worst idea I have ever had. I am an idiot!

I continue to walk forward and still no sign of anybody. Until I hear the front door open again feet running towards me. 

Shit. Shit. Shit.

Oh shit.

I shouldn't have come here.

I glance around and run around the corner and into a office space praying that no one finds me. I stand next to what I think is next to a book case and peak through the blinds on the window and look into the hall. I hear the footsteps coming closer and closer gradually slowing down I think. Of course that's also when I see Allison's shadow creeping along the outside of the hallway. Just when I'm about to come out and tell her to get the hell out of here, the other person decides as well to go and talk to her.

I race back to my little window and look out to see that a women grabs Allison, but that's when Allison swings her arm. She almost hit her but that other women blocks it and shoves her against the wall hard.

" Ms. Morrell?" Allison says shockingly.

" Keep your mouth shut and listen closely. You have no idea what you just stepped into. Right now I'm going to give you 20 seconds to get your ass in."

" What are you doing?"

" Get in that storage closet there. Lock the door. When you hear the fighting start that's when you're going to come out."

What fighting is she talking about?

" What fighting?"

" You'll hear it. Now go!" Ms. Morrell shouts and then runs off the ways she came.

Catching her breath Allison looks around and runs into the closet.

Okay, okay. Why is there going to be fighting and why does Allison need to hide? And why the hell is Ms.Morrell here? She's just my french teacher. Or I thought she was my french teacher. Just stay here and do what Ms. Morrell said! Get the hell out of here when the fighting starts! Yeah that's the plan. No need to freaking out or anything.