Chapter 10

" Alright, alright! Everyone back up!" Coach why don't you get everyone out of here?" The Sheriff asks.

" You heard the man! Everyone back up! Nothing to see here! Probably just a homeless man!" Coach shouts to all of us.

" Coach, he was a senior here..." Scott says.

" Oh, he wasn't on the team, was he?"

" Oh God No!!!" Sobs a girl running up to the crime scene. My guess is that she was his girlfriend.

As I watch her running up the officer grabs her preventing her from destroying any evidence, not noticing that the three boys start to walk off whispering. I start to chase after them looking back at her one more time feeling awful for her.

I walk up behind them and listen in on to what Isaac is saying to them.

" I don't care. They killed that kid, they killed the girl that saved me, and I'm going to kill them too." Isaac says to them.

What the actual fuck is he talking about! Does he know who did this?! What did that girl save him from? Oh My God... He said they and them! There is more then one killer! How does he know about all of this? And why was he talking to Scott and Stiles about this? Does he know what happened at the bank?! This town and the people in it are really freaking me out... What if he is one of the creepy things with sparklers  for eyes!

Scott and Stiles still have their backs towards me as Isaac walks away so now is my chance to bombard them with questions.

" Okay so you have to explain everything to me right now. Got it?!" Not giving them a chance to say anything before I start firing off questions to them starting with the most important one.

" What were those things at the bank that attacked me?" I ask keeping my voice steady.

" Sarah, believe me when I say you really don't want to know." Stiles tries to convince me.

" Nope! I'm still pretty sure that I want to know!"

" Scott?" Stiles gives Scott a look that shouts DON'T TELL HER.

" She has a right to know."

" Scott, I don't think you get it! If you tell her she's going to be wrapped up in everything that we're dealing with." Stiles argues with Scott.

" Stiles she was scratched pretty deeply by Cora. She has to know."

" C'mon Scott it wasn't that bad."

" How do you know?" I interrupt. I pull up my shirt to show him the bloody mess of my bad bandage wrapping.

" You weren't there! Were you?" I ask skeptically. " And you guys know who or what it was that attacked me!" 

" TALK." I demand.

" Fine." Scott agrees.

" The thing at the bank was human," Scott starts to explain.

"Then why did she have glowing eyes and really long sharp nails?!"

" When you saw her she wasn't human."

" What? How is that possible?" 

I glance up to the sky and then remember that last night was a full moon. Girl with claws, hair growing out of her cheeks, and glowing eyes all on a full moon while trying to kill me for no reason. She's human sometimes and an animal other times. They don't exist. They are fairy tales that our parents told us before bed. They don't exist. It's not possible. It can't be.

" No way," I whisper to myself.

" What?" Stiles asks.

" Last night. It was a full moon." I some how mange to get out.