part 44

Bryson PoV

*1 week later*

I sat in the studio, with the pen and paper in my hand.

i was writing down lyrics for this last song ima make before leaving to take a break before i start working on my next album.

i wanted this song to have a message, and a story behind it.

but i couldnt think of nothing to write about.

i through my pen down on the floor and tilted my head back, looking up at the ceiling.

all week I've been nothing but stress, stress, and stress.

Mainly because of Hensley.

Im not gone lie it hurts me to know me and Hensley not together no more.

And the hardest part about this all is she won't let me see Harley.

I miss my babies like shit, and its killing me i can't be with them.

but its my fault for even letting Naomi into my life and seduce me the way she did.

But it was fully my fault as well.

I should've let everybody know who my "real" baby was, and not just try to make a show for the media.

Now i don't have Hensley or Harley here with me.

As i kept looking p at the ceiling, i heard footsteps walking into the studio.

I looked to see Peanut, Quees, tae, Sony, and David.

I nodded at all of them.

Sony:Whats wrong now?? (confused)

i shook my head.

Bryson:Nothing....

Sony:bryson...you been doing nothing but sleep, drinking, smoking, and being depressed about your girl Hensley.....Need to get back to making this music

I ignored sony.

I looked down at the ground.

It was easier said then done just to forget about someone you been spending your time with for the pass 3 years.

And honestly, sony don't know shit about what im going through.

Bryson:3 years I've been with nobody else but Hensley....she the only girl i could see myself with, let alone be with.....Now its over cause my dumb ass started fucking around.....Aint gone lie this fame shit changed me