Galuna Island

You decided against going to the guild today and you wanted to spend the day training, 'I hope no one tries to disturb me' you thought. You went back home and made dinner, homemade pizza, and went to bed. When you woke up you took a shower and wore a cute . When you walked into the guild you saw a very pissed Erza and Makerov."What happened?" You asked possible scenarios running through your head, most of them involving a certain pink haired dragon slayer.

"Natsu, Gray, Lucy, and Happy stole an s-class job request and took the job!"Master said.

"Those idiots!" You mumbled.

"I want you and Erza to go after them, since you two are the only s-class wizards not currently on a job." Master explained.

"We'll get right to it!" You said walking out of the guild with Erza. It was close to noon by the time you arrived at the island with Erza."Where should we look?" You asked Erza. You were cut off by an explosion coming from a pyramid type thing, followed by another explosion on the other side of the island by the shore.

"I guess we should split up." Erza said. You nodded and used the spell to allow you to use your full power.

"Space Dragon: Wings!' You shouted and beautiful sprouted out of your back, and you flew off in the direction of the first explosion. When you reached the pyramid you saw Grey and a guy with spiky white hair in an all-out battle. You flew in and landed next to Grey and your wings disappeared.

Grey's eyes were filled with relief, but when he saw the glare you gave him he was second guessing his previous thought." Grey, head towards the beach on the other side of the island and find Erza, and don't even think about disobeying me!" You shouted at the terrified ice mage.

"Yes, (y/ n)," he said and took off towards the shore.

"Now, I'll deal with you!" You said pointing at the white haired boy.

'First I need to find how strong his magic is' You thought."Ice Make:Eagles" he said and eagles made of ice charged towards you.

"Fire Dragon : Brilliant light!" You yelled, but the eagles didn't melt. ' He must be pretty strong if fire couldn't melt his ice, my ice won't melt, but Grey still has some training to do if he wants to achieve it' You thought.'Oh crap! The eagles are still flying towards me ' you thought."Ice Dragon : Crystal Barrier" you yelled and and the eagles broke into tiny shards. When you looked closely at the broken piece of ice near you you noticed a familiar form of ice. " You're one of my mother's students!" You yelled looking at him." You must be Lyon, Gray's told me about you," you stated.

" I am. I happened to hear that you referred to my master as your mother, so I assume you're (y/ n)" he said smirking.

" You would be correct, and I assume you're here to free deliora" you began " but I can't have that. My mother sacrificed her life to stop Deliora, and I can't have you ruining her legacy."

"Ice Make : Dragon" he yelled and an icy serpent like thing appeared.

"You think that's a dragon!?" You yelled chuckling. "Space Dragon : Roar" you yelled and the 'dragon' broke into pieces. " Why do you want to melt the ice around Deliora? Melting the ice would be the equivalent of killing my mother."

"I need to prove that I'm stronger then her so I have to do the one thing she couldn't, kill Deliora." He said flames of passion in his eyes.

" The iced she'll is a spell that allows the castor to become the ice and fight whatever it is containing, without the target moving; so even if you melt the ice a single punch from someone like you would kill it." You said.

" We have to tell them to stop!" Lyon yelled.

"Space Dragon: Wings!" You said and you carried Lyon over to where the moon drip spell was being casted, but when we arrived the ice had already been melted. Just then Natsu arrived and punched Deliora and it crumbled and fell to the ground.

" Hey (y/ n)! What are you doing here?" He asked smiling, but the color in his face drained when he saw the look you gave him. "Bye!" He yelled and dashed off, but unfortunately he ran straight into a very pissed Erza, who was dragging Grey and Lucy following closely behind.

We all walked back into the village and then Erza and Natsu broke the shell surrounding the island, and we took the boat back to the port.

~~~~~~~ time skip until you get back to the guild~~~~

When you got back to the guild you left it to Erza to deal with Natsu and the others, but on your way out you bumped into a tall man with blonde hair and a lightning-shaped scar on the side of his eye. "Hey you're the one who knocked me out the other day!" He said glaring at you.