Sting's Idol pt. 1

Hey guys, I'm so sorry I haven't updated in forever!!! Things have been SO crazy with school, and I've barely had any free time lately to write, and I didn't want to upload a chapter which wasn't up to par with the rest of my work. In this time though, I feel like I have really grown and matured as a writer, so I hope you guys all enjoy this new chapter and the improvements I've made to my style. 

~ (y/n)'s POV~

 After the training session with Sting and Rouge, we all headed back to my house to crash after a hard day's work, for the two little boys, of course. I was becoming increasingly attached to the two boys as I spent more and more time with them. I could see a bright future ahead of them both if they worked hard enough. 

" Hey, (y/n), what's for dinner? I'm starving!" Sting asked, followed by a large grumble from his stomach, which elicited a laugh from both me and Aquanette, much to the blonde-haired boy's dismay. 

"Well, since you and Rouge worked so hard today, why don't you two decide what you want? If you don't want to have something that we can make at home, we can eat out too" I suggested, and both Sting and Rouge's faces lit up in unison. Probably at the prospect of having so many different choices. 

After Sting and Rouge discussed and debated their various food options, they finally came to a consensus. " Can we get (f/f) from that restaurant near your house?" asked Sting, and this time my face lit up as well since they had mentioned my favorite food.  

" Of course, Aqua and I can go get it while you two rest up at home alright? Do you two think you'll be okay there by yourselves?"  I asked, feeling bad about leaving them home alone. It would be easier to bring them along to the restaurant, but they seemed exhausted and I didn't want to tire them out even more. 

" Yeah, we'll be fine!" Sting said proudly, puffing his chest out a bit, and sporting a confident grin, which was absolutely adorable.  

" You don't need to worry about anything!" Rouge insisted after I still hadn't said anything to Sting's reply. 

" Okay then if you're sure . . ." I said, still a little worried about leaving those two alone.  Unaware of the chaos that was to ensue upon my return 

The walk to the restaurant was fairly short, but that was due to the fact that I was walking so fast that I was basically running. I still felt uneasy about leaving Stin and Rouge at home unattended. It's not that I didn't trust them, I was worried that something could happen to them while I was gone. 

It seemed like Aquanette read my mind because, after minutes of silence, she heaved a sigh before speaking.  " (y/n), I know you care about Sting and Rouge, and you're worried that something could happen to them, but you have to remember they're still dragon slayers." Aqua said, flying in front of my face to stop me in my tracks, before continuing "They can take care of themselves if it really comes down to it okay?" Aqua said, before moving aside so that we could walk again. 

" As much as I hate to admit it, I see your point and you're probably right. I think I'm just protective of them because they're dragon slayers like me" I explained and Aqua simply nodded before changing the subject to a much more trivial one as we laughed and talked during the remainder of the walk to the restaurant, my previous worries diminished. 

When we arrived at the restaurant ten minutes later I was happy to see that there weren't many people there, which meant that we could get our food faster and head home. After walking inside and ordering an unhealthy amount of (f/f), Aquanette and I sat down at an empty table, while we waited for our food, however, even though things were calm for us, a disaster was brewing back home