Author's Note

R E M I N D E R

All rights to the content of this book/story belong solely to the author only. The characters, timeframes and places in this story are slightly fictional.

F U L L  S Y N O P S I S

"Everyone promised a forever. But how many can keep it?"

Distraught and heartbroken from a heartbreak, I went to seek comfort in a convenience store that I knew would be quiet enough for me to think. But what I did not expect to find is Ivan Lockhart, a stranger whom I find comfort with.

Ivan Lockhart, a man with his own tales to tell, offered me a solution to my situation - his assistance to help me to move on.

But do I trust a stranger I just met to help me? I did, but I did not expect things to be complicated.

A L P H A   &   O M E G A

Alpha: July 23rd, 2017.

Omega: October 25th, 2017.

S H O R T  N O T E  B E F O R E  R E A D I N G

Grammatical and spelling errors are common in an amateur author's work, unless repeatedly edited by professionals. So please, forgive the author's mistakes in her grammars and such. English is not something she's fluent in.

D E D I C A T I O N

"My renegade, you came back from the labyrinth." You've ignited my world and made a chaos out of it. But in the midst of that chaos, I found the real you. And this book? It's about you. Thank you for putting up with my tidefalls.