T h i r t e e n

Felix walked up to the school with boxes of chocolate in his hands and a bouquet of roses. Nathaniel walked besides him with roses and a beautifully painted picture of Marinette.

Chloé saw them both, gasped, and whispered to Sabrina. Kim, Max, Alya, and Nino were videoing. Rose was fangirling while Juelka smiled at her. Lila, Ivan, Alix, and Melyené just watched in awe.

"Good morning, Marinette." Felix handed the bluenette the boxes of chocolate and roses. Marinette blushed slightly. It was very nice of them.

"Greetings, M-Marinette." Nathaniel stuttered while handing his crush a well painted picture of Marinette.

"Oh, thank you both. It's very nice of you gentlemen to give me this stuff, I appreciate it." Marinette smiled sweetly to Felix and Nathaniel.

Felix nudged the redhead and winked at him. "I think we got her!" He whispered to Nathaniel.

"But, I have a-" Marinette was interrupted by Felix. Felix walked closer to the bluenette.

He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her softly. "So what do you say, sweetheart? How about we go on a date sometime?" Felix attempted to flirt with her.

"Maybe if you let me speak, I have a-" Marinette was interrupted again by Felix.

"Is that a yes I hear?" He whispered softly to her and cupped her reddened cheek.

"No, I have a boyfriend!" Marinette spat and tried escaping his grasp.

"Mhm, sure-" Felix was interrupted by a certain someone clearing their throat.

"What do you think your doing, brother?" Adrien tapped his foot impatiently as everyone gasped.

"Oh, Adrien! I can explain!" Felix became nervous as Adrien approached him closer. Nathaniel stepped back.

Marinette ran off, taking this opportunity to escape. She sat next to Alya, who was recording this.

"If you harass her one more time, I will break you somehow." Adrien said through clenched teeth, pinning his brother against the wall.

"U-Understood." Felix stuttered to his brother. Adrien unpinned him from the wall. "Good."

Once Adrien walked away and everyone started heading to class, Felix turned to Nathaniel. "Damn, I hate him so much. I'll get him back somehow."
--------------------
In the middle of the day, the principal came over the classroom speaker in Adrien's class. "Adrien Agreste will be leaving for the day."

Adrien was confused to why he was leaving but shrugged it off. Photoshoot, probably. He thought to himself.

He waved goodbye to the class and shut the door to the classroom. Adrien walked down the hallways to the principal's office to find his father waiting for him.

"Time for your photoshoot, Adrien." Gabriel murmured to his son as Adrien nodded.

"Yes, father." Adrien sighed. He never liked his modeling career.

Two hours later, his photoshoot was finished. Adrien checked his phone to see that there was a message from Marinette.

Marinette: Hey, could you come over to my house as Chat Noir? My parents aren't home, but it's an easier way to get here faster.

Adrien: Did something happen, M'Lady?

Marinette: Yes, but I'll rant to you about it when you get here, Kitty.

Adrien: Okay, Bugaboo. I'm on my way there.