S e v e n t e e n

"But... how?" Adrien stared at his father in shock. Gabriel looked at his son and sighed. "Son, let me explain to you."

"Long ago, I sent out a 'missing' poster on the internet for Felix, your long lost brother. I came in contact with 'Felix's' parents and they said they adopted him when he was five. I asked them what he looked like because Felix had blond hair and blue eyes. They said yes, their child was named Felix and had blond hair and blue eyes. They signed up to give 'Felix' back to me just to talk and see how he was doing for a year until they got him back. They only did this because I sent out a ten thousand dollar reward for whoever found him. When 'Felix' got turned into the police, they figured out that his real name wasn't Felix Agreste. It was Caleb Schitzingham." Gabriel explained to his son.

"Wow," Adrien breathed in shock. "People these days, they just want money for their own good."

Gabriel agreed with his son. "Yeah, apparently they dyed his hair blond and got him a school suit that looked like Felix's before he came here."

Adrien just shook his head. "Ridiculous. I had a funny feeling about that 'Felix'. He'd never steal my girlfriend."

Gabriel's eyes widened. "Girlfriend? Son, how do you have a girlfriend?"

"Oh father, I forgot to tell you about that." Adrien rubbed the back of his head in embarrassment. "Don't worry, she's an amazing girl."

They both suddenly heard a knock on the door. "I'll go get it." Adrien nodded to his father and ran downstairs.

Adrien opened the door and was surprised to see it was Marinette. She waved at him while blushing.

"Hey, Kitty." Marinette hugged him and Adrien gladly hugged her back.

"Could I show you to my father?" Adrien asked Marinette for permission. Marinette nodded with a cute smile on her face.

"Of course. You lead the way, Adrien." The bluenette followed the blond boy up the stairs and lead her into his father's office.

"Is this the girl you were talking about?" Gabriel looked at his son with a raised eyebrow. Adrien nodded.

"Im M-Marinette." Marinette waved at Gabriel shyly. Gabriel walked up to Marinette and shook her hand.

"What a pleasure to meet you. I'm Gabriel Agreste, you probably already know me because of my son. I recognize you when you won that hat making contest." Gabriel introduced himself.

"Yeah, that wasn't one of my best creations though. Here," Marinette took out her sketchbook. "I could show you some of my designs."

Marinette pointed at one page of her sketchbook and showed it to Gabriel. "This is a Ladybug themed dress I made. It has an exclusive bow tied on the back."

Marinette pointed at another page in her sketchbook. "-And this is a sunhat with a Hawaiian flower on the side."

Gabriel nodded at Marinette's sketches, impressed at what he saw. "Interesting designs you have there, Marinette. You'd make a fine designer."

"Yeah, I'm trying my best to be a designer one day." Marinette closed her sketchbook and put it back in her bag.

"Hmm, I could hire you when you turn eighteen." Gabriel smiled a little. Marinette gasped.

"Really? Oh thank you, Mr. Agreste!" Marinette exclaimed happily. Gabriel nodded at the excited bluenette.

"Anytime, Ms. Marinette." Gabriel kept his little smile. Marinette's phone buzzed and it was a call from her Dad.

"Sorry, I gotta go." Marinette sadly smiled at Adrien. Adrien hugged her tightly and pulled away.

"Bye, Adrien! Bye, Mr. Agreste!" Marinette ran off to her house.

"Bye, Mari..." Adrien smiled as she ran downstairs and blushed. He turned to his father, who looked quite pleased.

"You know, your girlfriend seems like a good fit for you. I'm proud of you son."

Did you guys enjoy this book? If so, let me know in the comments! Peace out, ya'll! ~Choco Nugget🐾