Phil // 9

//The next day//

"Do you want to go somewhere for lunch?", I ask, running my fingers idly through Dan's curly brown hair.

"Phil, it's like 3 in the afternoon", He giggles, rolling his eyes playfully at me.

"So?"

"So, I don't think anywhere will still be serving lunch"

"Dinner then."

"Maybe, do you mean like a date?"

"Yeah, is that ok?", I ask, looking at him hopefully.

"Phil, we literally made out like 10 times today", he says, giggling at my nervousness, before crawling over to me and laying on my stomach. I place my hands gently on his waist as he kisses my cheek softly. "Yes it's ok"

"So is that a yes then?" I smile, playing with the hem of his (my) t-shirt as he brushes some stray hairs off my face.

"I don't know.. The prospect of human interaction is kind of intimidating"

"True. I'll be there though, I can talk to everyone for you"

"How romantic!" Dan says over dramatically, putting his hand to his head, pretending to swoon as he rolls off me. I watch as he stands up and opens the blinds, stretching his arms out above his head and yawning adorably. I shy away from the obnoxious sunlight coming through the window and pull the covers up over my eyes, regretting that I suggested we go outside.

"Come on then", he says, pulling the blanket off me, before I could grab it.

"Why are you suddenly so enthusiastic?", I groan, rolling over onto my front.

"I don't know, maybe just the idea of going on a date with you is making me happy", he states, climbing up onto the bed next to me and jumping around like a five year old, carefully avoiding jumping on Neko, who is still curled up fast asleep at the end of the bed. I roll back over and sit up, leaning against the headboard as I watch Dan giddily bouncing on the bed.

"You're very cute, did you know that?" I ask, tilting my head and crossing my arms as I watch Dan continue being adorable, with a smile on my face.

"Yes", he giggles as he flops into my lap. "So where are you taking me for dinner?"

"Anywhere", I grin, before leaning forward and gently pressing a kiss to his nose.

----------------

o heck this was fluffy

so the first chapter in this book is now a spotify playlist you can listen to while reading this (if you want) the songs on it are super cute and i like it a lot okee dokee cool bye

thank you so much for 200 reads ! last chapter it was at 100 !! thank you !!

remember to vote/comment if, it means a lot <3

kik me - ellaphant13

remember, you're loved

-ella