drugged pt 1 • tom holland

(Y/N)/Melanie's POV

"Loosen up Mel." It was really hot here, and the music was loud and, too many people were dancing. So close. Why are they all so close to me. I want them all to go away. It was still hot and I was sweaty and felt a little drunk. You didn't drink much what's going on. "Hey." My friend Kyra touched my arm and I focused back on her. "Did you hear me? I said loosen up have some fun." She danced in place. Her face held an emotion I could understand clearly. She didn't want to be here with me. I smiled at her sadly.

All of my friends think hey let's take the introverted weird girl out and cure her. They all were wrong and when they realized this they did the look. The one were they want to be here, they just don't want to be here with you. "Hey my head is hurting a bit can I have they keys?" I stumbled over my words. I had one drink why am I deteriorating. I squinted down at my cup to see a small capsule fizzing away at the bottom of my drink. I had been roofied. I looked around to see if anyone was looking at me. I saw no one.

"Kyra please drive me home." I felt unable to explain why I needed to leave. The room is spinning like that disco ball, boy do I want to take a nap. "Mel just hang out here okay I'm going to go talk to him." She pointed to a greasy looking man. I grabbed onto her arm but it slipped out of my grip so easily. My arms felt tired like jello. I would kill for some jello.

I found myself wandering amidst the dance floor pushing through bodies to get to the exit. I found my self stuck between a group of people who surrounded me. They danced and they barely noticed my small figure trying to move past them. I finally broke free and looked around once more. I was met with a pair of icy blue eyes. I want ice it's so hot in here. He nudged his friend and pointed over to me. Now they were both staring at me. Is there something on my face? Why do they look concerned.

"There you are baby, I was looking for you." Someone grabbed onto my arm. I looked up to see the greasy man from the bar. He was so close to me, why was he so close to me. "You're coming with me." He said and I tried to free myself from his grip. "S-s" I tried to speak but my mouth felt paralyzed. "Hey," someone grabbed my free hand gently and I was met with Mr. Icy Eyes friend from earlier. "Do you know this man?" He asked. His voice was small and soft and I felt safe. "No." I managed to say. He nodded and then looked up to the greasy man. "Let go of her. Now." He said firmly and the man did as told without putting up a fight.

"How about we get you some fresh air, yeah?" He said and I nodded. I liked this boy and his accent he is nice and smells like mint chocolate chip. "Do you have any friends here that can drive you home?" He asked once we got outside and I nodded. "Kyra s-she has um brown hair and her dress is purple maybe." I stumbled over my words and he nodded. "I'm going to go look for her okay? Stay here with my mate Harrison." He gestured aside me and there stood Mr. Icy Eyes.

"Heyyy I'm Mel."  I smiled. "Nice to meet you Mel, you are very drunk." He chuckled and I shook my head. "I'm not drunk" I said sleepily and he nodded "Mhm." He grabbed onto my arms for stability. "I was dr-d" I felt my mouth become numb. Then my arms, and my legs. I looked up to the sky. The Stars were really bright and the air was warm. It smelled like it would right before a storm.

Finally my eyes closed shut.