14

In a table of a dark shed I sit with four others alike to me. Nothing is heard except for the whistle of the wind outside.

"It's just a matter of waiting." Mark says finally. He was our last hope, we prayed he'd be the one who would know what to do about the deceased. "It's not like we're suppose to be here anyway, we're lucky to even be sitting here."

I expect for it stay quiet but there's an outburst from our youngest. He stands abruptly, knocking his chair down on accident as he did so. His eyebrows furrow against his pale skin, patiently he waits for someone to comment on his scene. No one does.

"Really? We're just going to wait till we end up back in our graves!?"

"Sit down Vernon." Jooheon returns his chair on the ground the way it's meant to be. The boy doesn't take it though, his jaw drops in amazement. I can feel another one of his tantrums coming, he will not take the only answer as his solution.

"Come on! You're joking right?! Right Hobi Hyung?!" Hansol looks to my best friend with a hopeful smile. Hoseok sets his head down, his hand twitching on his thigh.

"Boy sit down." I tell him, "You heard Mark, nothing can be done."

He scoffs and shakes his head. In his eyes I could see moisture building up to become tears but I can't too sure for he runs right out of the shack. Hoseok is the first to rise, he claims he'd bring him back or at least try to reason with him.

"There's nothing to reason Hoseok." Mark says. "All to do now is wait for the next to fall."

Three pair of eyes land on me, I can feel the concern in them. I look up to meet them one by one and smile slightly.

"It'll be fine guys. It's nothi-nothing to worry about...I'm going to get going."

I do as I say I am. Up I come from the chair towards the wide open door but before I can make it I am smothered by three other corpses. Again I have to tell them to not concern themselves with the inevitable. If they do it's be worthless, they too would join me eventually. Hoseok and Jooheon both bid me farewell before running out of the shed. I am about to leave when the voice of my friend pulls me back.

"I'm sorry."

I furrow my brows and turn to him. "For what?"

He looks down to his hands on the table and forces out a breath. "For thinking we'd be here for much longer."

"Hyung that's not your fault-"

"But Jimin is."

His words do not click in my head right away. What would Jimin have anything to do with his apology? It seems he notices to for he continues.

"I just thought you'd be happier if he stayed with you longer."

Then I come to the realization of what he meant. He didn't dare say upfront the crime he commited but he didn't need to for I understood perfectly. Rage boils within me just as I approach him and shove his thin body against the plastic considered walls.

"You better not be saying what I think you're saying Mark. Don't you dare mean what I think you mean."

Mark nods his head, a guilty expression on his face. "I thought it'd be best!"

"You thought it was the right thing to kill him!? Run him over with a damn car!? In what mind does that sound like the right fucking thing to do Mark!?" I scream. My grip on his neck tighten but it doesn't make much of a difference, he just experienced discomfort. What he feels is not something I give a damn considering he was the cause for my lover not being able to.

"So you could be with him forever! I did this for you!" He spats back.

"Who the hell said we were going to live forever?!" To the side he stumbles from my force, face full of guilt and regret. He should feel worse than that but it's not possible, at this point I can't do anything.

"I just wanted you to be happy!"

"I was happy!"

He shakes his head. "No you weren't, neither of you were. I did you a favor!"

"What favor?! I'm going to be dead in a few days, maybe even hours! I would have been happy to see him breathing than all emotionless like he is now! You're an idiot!"

Mark mouth stays shut, he knows he cannot win an argument. I fight the urge to hurt him to the point he'd be unrecognizable but it wouldn't be enough. Even if I were to do so it wouldn't matter, soon he'd be six feet under just like me.

"I hope you rot the fastest."

I left him to think of all he'd done, hope it consumes him in horrible feelings until he can feel no more. My entire being wants nothing more than to return to Jimin but it knows better, I need to go see someone else before that.

***

"Chae!" I whisper at the motionless body on the large bed that was once mine. She stirs but it's not enough to wake her so I bang on the glass which causes her to fall to the ground. Two seconds later she looks into my eyes but before she can anything the door burst open and my brother runs towards her.

"Should I call the doctor!?"

Her strands sway while she shakes her bumped her head, her index finger leads my brother's eyes to mine. In surprise he stares for a while then provides me entrance to the room.

"I'm going to kill you for real." My older sister growls as she gets back on the bed.

"Won't be necessary, I will be soon."

"What?" Jihoon looks between the two of us in search for a clear explanation.

"Yeah well that's why I'm here. I need to know when exactly I died, the time and everything."

Chaerin is the first to react, in seconds she is up from the mattress and past the bedroom door. My little brother looks at me with tears in his eyes, ones he would not let fall.

"Y-You're really leaving this time?" He mutters. I don't say anything, my chest makes contact with his head.

"It's fine Hoonie, don't be sad. Hyung is finally going to get to rest okay? Think about it as a really long nap."

Jihoon moves his head in agreement, his sniffs are the only things heard in the room for a while. Eventually he stops and just in time for when our sister strolls back into the room with papers in her hand. She sets them down on the mattress and points to middle of one.

"You've got a few days, you died at sunset."

I take the papers in hopes that she had made a mistake and in reality I had more time than I expected. Unfortunately I know my sister far too well to believe that and my hopes are shattered regardless. I thank her and climb under the covers.

"Movie?" I ask innocently.

A smile appears on both my siblings face. They join me each on different sides to face the large black screen in the room. In that moment I felt short bliss, I felt gratitude and a heavy heart. As my sister placed a kiss on the head of my head I thanked whoever or whatever had given me the chance to have been among them for longer than I was suppose to.

This death was a gift.

~'~'~'
Sorry for errors

Hope you enjoyed!

{Ciel1l}