Kidnapped

There's an explosion sound and I went to checked, Eric ran after me but suddenly someone close my mouth and Eric's shout slowly disappeared in the wind. And then I blacked out.
Girl 1 speaking
Is she dead? why did she doesn't move at all for about 2 hours?
Man 1 speaking
Nope, she's just blacked out I guess.
Man 2 speaking
Yup, she's just blacked out. Beauty as usual.
Girl 2 speaking
She's so adorable!Are we gonna keep her?!
Man 2 speaking
That stupid hunter's still trying to keep her to lured me and kills me. Of course we have to keep her. How dared he threatened me by using Y/N! I swear on the full moon I'm gonna break his bone one by one. Oh, my innocent Y/N.
Y/N RP
Wait! How did he know my name? And why he claimed me "Beauty as usual" ? Have we met?
I was so curious and automatically open my eyes and look at those 4 talking until 1 of a man wearing a mask with dark red hair flipped up his furry ears and look at me.
Y/N! Your finally awake! I guess just now that fast ride mde you dizzy a little.
Its not a little, I almost want to puke! Who are you?! How did you know my name?! How did you knew when I was awake? What are you?!! I shouted with fear. He walked closer to me and bowed with grace and said, My names Hotori Chikigami. I'm born in Japan. I'm a werewolf being. You see this two "ears", they can listen clearly and also can hear the voice from 5 km away. He said while pointing two fluffy ears on his head. Its so glad to see you again Y/N. He slowly took of his mask and a charming looking face moving near to mine. I blushed as a cold lips push onto to mine, butterflies in my stomach flying around. When he let go, My face is even red when I look at his face again. You look cute when your blushing like that, am I that handsome?!He looked at me and smirks a little and said sarcastically. I was so nervous so I use my hand and covered my face. Don't cover your beautiful. He smirks while pulling my hand away. I can't help but to ask the question which is stirring on my mind. How did you know my name? He stop smirking and said......
Author speech
Okay lets head to the next chapter to see what happen ya! Did you like my story?! If you like it, be sure to let me know!